Chapter 2: The Fox Demi-God... The Reaper's Univited Guest.

This has been the journey so far...

An uninvited guest remains within the Corpse's home

An uninvited guest remains within the Corpse's home... Attempting to pamper the Corpse... Unfortunately... The Grim Reaper felt... Uneasy.

-Crow Father.

The sound of a phone ringing was heard... Soon... A call was answered.

???: Hello?

(y/n): Alex... I got a problem.

Alex: Huh? Oh hey, (y/n). What seems to be the problem?

(y/n): I got a creepy kid inside my house and she knows me. You don't think Wade knows about this?

Alex: Wade? Oh you mean Deadpool? Uh... No, whenever he finds a girl for you, he always come to me and asked for your location.

(y/n): Well sh*t... Anyways how's your vacation in Dalphino Island?

Alex: It's great. Thanks for taking me to this world, there's a red plumber running around with a water jetpack. I got to go.

(y/n): Oh sure, enjoy yourself on that nice island.

...

...

...

Senko: Who was that?

(y/n): OH N***A DON'T SCARE ME!!!

You shouted, standing next to a old fashion phone as Senko poked you in the back while you were calling a friend from a different realm thanks to magic. You sighed and hung up before turning towards Senko as the two of you were in the living room, second floor.

(y/n): Ok... We're going to start over. Who. The. Hell. Are. You. And. How. Do. You. Know. Me?

You said, clapping your hands each word you spoke as Senko just smiles before answering your questions.

Senko: Well my name's Senko! I'm a Fox Demigod. I came here to pamper you.

Senko answered with a caring smile as if it'll cheer you up... But it didn't as your eye twitches.

(y/n): Ok, now how the hell do you know my name and what I am?

Senko: That's simple! I've been watching you when nobody volunteered to pamper you.

(y/n): Well you are a Demigod... Most Demigods has a realm of their own to watch over the others. Hmm...

You crossed your arm... Still feeling confused as Senko pulls on your (F/c) colored sweater.

Senko: If you're going to fall asleep, at least sleep on something comfortable.

(y/n): Ha! As if my bed is comfortable, it's like sleeping on a sto-

Senko: I arranged everything in your house, got rid of some of the stuff that isn't healthy for you.

(y/n): I don't need health-

Senko: Even though you don't acquire proper health.

You stared at Senko before speaking after a good twenty seconds of silence.

(y/n): I'm going to take a nice shower... Sooooo-

Senko: Of course! I'll go get the bath ready. You wait here, you had a long day.

(y/n): Oh... That's real nice of-...

...

...

...

(y/n): DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!

[Timeskip with (y/n) trying to sleep... Only to feel someone gently patting his head... Despite feeling really relaxing... He prefers to be left alone when sleeping.]

Senko: Did you enjoy your bath?

(y/n): Nice and refreshing... That's all I needed before sleep.

You replied as the sun was setting and you stood in one of your rooms as Senko began.

Senko: So, what do you want for breakfast, huh?

(y/n): Listen, little one.

Senko: I'm over eight hundred years old.

(y/n): Totally never heard that and before.

...

...

...

(y/n): The hell are we talking about again?

Senko: Correcting you that I'm over eight hundred years old.

(y/n): Oh, right.

You replied, using the towel around your neck to dry your head as Senko happens to see a dark aura around you, negative aura as the aura could easily swallow the planet if it came alive... Thankfully it won't happen.

Senko: Wow... You're a walking embodiment of misery.

(y/n): Hmm?

You turn your head towards Senko, standing there before speaking.

Senko: Let me pamper you!

(y/n): No.

Senko: But you had a long-

(y/n): No.

Senko: Well at least let me know what you'd like for breakfast.

(y/n): I can cook for myself, Fox.

You said before shutting the door, leaving Senko outside your room and in the halls as she pouts.

Senko: Not another one who doesn't want to be pampered. Hmmph... Well that's too bad.

Senko turns around and flexes her right arm with the look of determination.

Senko: I'll pamper you so hard, you're going to wish for more pampering!

Senko then runs down the hall on her own before everything fades to black... And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was cleaned and shiny as silence took over.