Chapter 3: Another Day... Another Night...

This has been the journey so far...

A new day has arrived, the Fox Demigod stayed and the Grim Reaper grows impatient

A new day has arrived, the Fox Demigod stayed and the Grim Reaper grows impatient... Unfortunately for him... His skills weren't so perfect.

-Crow Father.

Kids: Thanks mister!

(y/n): Run along now before I decide to keep you three.

The sun was rising and winter was almost here. You stood outside your gates after returning a ball to a group of kids after they accidentally kicked it over to your house... With the kids leaving, you headed back inside and into the kitchen refrigerator to get something refreshing... However... Something was missing.

(y/n): Eh? Where's my...

???: I got rid of every alcoholic that's in this house.

You blinked your eyes before turning your head to see Senko, standing there with a proud face as you stared at her...

...

...

...

(y/n): WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?

Senko: Alcohol won't get you anywhere. Also breakfast is ready.

Senko replied calmly, walking away from the kitchen while you were so furious that you're skin was rotting off.

(y/n): BUT THOSE WHO WERE THE GOOD SH*T!!! AAAHHH!!!

While you screamed... Senko was already waiting for you in the living room where you mostly eat on the small table. Minutes haves passed and Senko watched you sat down on the other side with half your skull exposed as you looked at what Senko made for breakfast.

 Minutes haves passed and Senko watched you sat down on the other side with half your skull exposed as you looked at what Senko made for breakfast

(y/n): I forgot that you decided to make breakfast for me.

Senko: Well? Go ahead, eat uuuppp.

Senko said with a smile as you didn't bother questioning and grabbed a fork before taking a bite... Feeling the warm delicious taste on your tongue as you closed your eyes.

(y/n): Hmmm... Impressive.

Senko: So, will you let me pamper you?

(y/n): No.

Senko groans as she pouts, lowering her head onto the table while you enjoyed the breakfast, the TV was one with a need channel on display... Nothing new was happening as you finished eating and got up.

(y/n): I'm heading out.

Senko: Eh?! Where are you going?

(y/n): In case you haven't noticed, I do lovely bounty missions away from this country. I need money to get some food you know.

You replied before making your way towards the door as Senko follows and tries to convince you to stay... But unfortunately you have already left as the door closes.

Senko: B-But... Wait...

[Timeskip with (y/n) lifting trucks as weights while Senko brings a towel to dry the sweat off his head.]

The night soon arrives as Senko was cleaning the house before hearing the front door open, she smiles before making her way to the front door and greeted.

Senko: Welcome ba- OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!?

Senko was in shock to see you, missing and arm and eye as you held a miserable look on your face while your missing limbs and eye are regenerating.

(y/n): I was patiently waiting for my target to show up... But I didn't realized I was laying down on top of a land mine.

Senko: That's horrible!

Senko added before you slowly made your way towards the living room once more and sat on the floor which seems more comfortable to you as you let out a sigh.

(y/n): At least I got the job done... Now my back hurts from the explosion... Hmm?

You suddenly felt a pair of small hands placed on your neck before they began to massage your back. You looked over your shoulder to see Senko, with a smile as you spoke.

(y/n): Fox... You don't have to do that.

Senko: Nonsense! Let me pamper you, is that too much to ask?

You only hummed before facing forward... Feeling your back is no longer in pain as you slowly closed your eyes... Falling asleep as Senko just giggles as she continues to massage your back... Soon... You were leaning back on the couch with the back of your head on Senko's lap, sleeping in peace as Senko gently caresses your hair with her tiny hand.

Senko: Much better.

A gentle snore from you was heard as Senko giggles before continuing to caresses your hair as everything fades to black...

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.