Chapter 25: The Forest With Many Surprises... And Lovely Moments.

This has been the journey so far...

The Realm's forest was untouched

The Realm's forest was untouched... But a lovely evening was a perfect opportunity to explore it's mysterious beauty. The Grim Reaper takes the Fox Goddess with, and the two enjoyed such beauty.

-Crow Father.

Senko: *Playful Humming~*

(y/n): Enjoying yourself, Love?

Senko: Wouldn't you be?

(y/n): Well... I'll take that as a yes.

Out in the night and under the gorgeous moon, you and Senko were alone in the forest. Sento was crouched beside a bush with yellow berries, picking them off and putting them in a basket that she brought with... You on the other hand was leaning against a tree, watching Senko picking berries... However your eyes were locked onto Senko's fluffy tail even when it's not moving.

Senko: Hey, (y/n).

(y/n): Yes?

Senko: The moon's blue.

(y/n): Huh?

You blinked your eyes before looking up at the moon, confirming that it is blue, a beautiful shining blue moon right above you and Senko.

(y/n): Oh... I never noticed that.

Senko: I know you haven't. You never bothered to look at the sky during the night.

(y/n): Suppose you're right.

You replied before you pushed yourself off the tree and walk towards Senko and kneel beside her. The two of you were just barely touching shoulders, Senko was picking the last couple of berries and you watches quietly... However both of your focuses shifted when a lovely firefly flew into your view and landed on a simple flower, causing you and Senko to move your heads towards it before your cheeks touched. You two looked at each other before smiling at one another.

Senko: Hey.

(y/n): Yes?

Senko: Why are you acting the way you are, when your around me? If I remember, you tried to get rid of me when we first met.

(y/n): Not my fault that I thought you were a spoiled human child.

Senko: Well at least you didn't try to kill me.

You softly chuckled at Senko's words... But her question wasn't answered.

Senko: So? Care to explain?

(y/n): Oh, well... Hmm...

You simply got comfortable as you hugged you knees and closed your eyes with a gentle smile.

(y/n): Lets just say I didn't like or was interested in the concept when I was first introduced to it... But after being around many lovely kind Souls in my past... It began to grow on me, and it's been a while since I felt that feeling before.

Senko: And what "feeling" would that be?

You opened your eyes and turn to Senko with a smirk before speaking.

(y/n): I'll just keep that answer to myself for now. Not until I think it's time.

Senko: Hmmph, keep your silly secrets then.

You couldn't help but chuckle at Senko's puffy attitude as she crosses her arms and looks away...

[Timeskip with (y/n) laying on the roof of his house, watching the lovely night sky with Astolfo as... She... Shares... Her... Stories of... Her... Past life to (y/n).]

Senko: Looks like everyone's asleep.

(y/n): Seriously? It's not even that late at night. Lazy creatures.

Back at the house, you and Senko returned and had a delicious [Favorite Flavor] pie together in the living room. Mari, Angel and Astolfo were in their rooms, fast asleep, leaving you and Senko the only ones awake in the house.

Senko: Oh don't be so harsh on them. They don't have the stamina like you do.

(y/n): I... Guess you're on that. Hmmph... The pie's delicious, by the way.

Senko: Thank you!

Senko said so happily, sitting right next to you on the couch as you places the empty plate on the table as Senko said the same.

Senko: Well, I guess we should do the same and get some rest. Unless you want to do something?

(y/n): Nah, sleep sounds nice.

You said with a smile as Senko then stood up on the couch before speaking.

Senko: Well...

She then, wraps her arms around your neck, embracing a nice hug before getting off the couch.

Senko: Night.

(y/n): Rest well, Senko.

Senko just smiles in replied before she left to her room. You sat there alone before getting up and went towards the opposite direction to your room... Then everything fades to black...

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title is untouched and gentle silence fills the air.