Chapter 18: Riots That Bends The Corpse's Patients.

This has been the journey so far...

The Grim Reaper has caused an unfortunate attention from the world's bravest warriors

The Grim Reaper has caused an unfortunate attention from the world's bravest warriors... The house was surrounded by blades and spears... Another trip through realms was made, and unfortunate accident has happened.

-Crow Father.

Senko: Oh dear...

(y/n): Are they still outside? Trying to ruin our beautiful vacation?

Mari: Yyyyup... They've been throwing rocks and spears.

(y/n): Ugh...

Hours have passed since you took care of that Ranger from before, an army of armed knights were outside and around your house as you looked out the window with Mari and Senko.

(y/n): Well... Guess we'll have to move to a new place. Can't believe we didn't even last a week in this realm.

You said as a rock bounces off the window before you turned around and made your way towards the table since you and the two girls are in the living room together.

Mari: So are we going to another world again?

(y/n): Why yes, Mari. I'm surprised you guessed correctly.

Mari: Of course I guessed it right. I'm not stupid, you know.

Mari replied as she held a proud smile as you raised an eyebrow and picked up the cube from the table.

(y/n): Maybe if you keep being a genious and not an idiot, maybe I might start liking you. Maybe.

Mari: Ohhh? I like the sound of that.

Mari said with the same smile as Senko glares at her with her ear drooping down before you began to use the cube as you pour a bit of your electricity powers into it.

(y/n): We... Are going... Deeper down the rabbit hole of realms. I suggest you all hang onto something.

You advised as the girls quickly rushed towards anything they can get their hands on and braced tightly before you used a large amount of electricity into the cube before everything fades to a blind white light... And silence fills the air...

...

...

...

And the title-

[BEEEP]

[BEEEP]

Soon... Senko's vision came back as the lights to the house were off and a beam of sunlight creeps through the curtains. Senko got off the couch and made her way towards the closed curtains before sliding them open and saw a beautiful view... The whole house has appeared near a beautiful pond in a forest, in a different realm of course as you stood beside her and smiled.

(y/n): Ok... I have a feeling that this place is it.

[Timeskip with Senko laying on top of (y/n)'s back who is laying down as the two were fast asleep.]

Senko: Hmm-hmm-hmmm. Hmm-hmm-hmmm~

Outside and near the beautiful pond where Senko sat near, cleaning some laundries in a small wooden bucket as she hums a tune.

???: Wow, it's been an hour and you're already liking the place?

Senko stopped for a moment to looked over her shoulder to see you walking towards her with a cup of tea in hand.

Senko: Heeey! I thought I told you-

(y/n): Relax, Senko. We'll pamper one another, alright?

Senko puffs her cheeks and droops her ears as you sat right beside her and gave her the cup of tea, she accepted the kind gift as you look towards the pond and let silence take over.

Senko: What about you?

(y/n): Hmm?

Senko: Are you liking this realm?

(y/n): Of course. It's quite lively.

Senko: Hmm...

Senko hums as you continue to enjoy the forest view until Senko asked.

Senko: You're uses to this sort of thing, are you? Going across different dimension and all.

(y/n): In a way, yes. Every realm I stumble upon always happens to impress me with surprises and secrets. It never gets old.

You answered Senko's question as silence took over one last time as you slowly rest your head on Senko's lap as she didn't mind, taking a sip of her cup of tea before gently placing a hand on your head...

Then... Everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.