Chapter 24: Decoration Day...

This has been the journey so far...

The sun awakens the Corpse and his roommates

The sun awakens the Corpse and his roommates... A lovely day to decorate the lovely home from the inside and out... But of course, every hard work requires a small rest.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Careful now, we don't want this lovely piece to go to ruins.

Mari: I know I know, I wouldn't want to be on your bad side anyways.

(y/n): Looks like our little Vampire is growing a brain. Good girl, good girl~

Just outside on a beautiful day, you were decorating the outside of your house, moving lovely ornaments around and making the place look beautiful, but you weren't alone, Mari, Senko, Angel and Astolfo were outside and assisting you. Right now, you and Mari were carrying a large stone vase and gently placed it down, just a few feet away from your huge lovely pool.

(y/n): There we go. Now all that's left is to decorate the inside.

Mari: Hey... Can I just say something?

(y/n): What's up, Big Brain?

Mari: Alright... Well first, thanks for the new nickname I guess and second, can we take a break and do the decorating next week? We've been working outside for like... Maybe eight or seven hours.

Mari suggested, sweating before you spotted Senko and Astolfo approach the two of you... Then there's Angel... Crawling her way with heavy breathing.

(y/n): Hmm... I suppose the indoor decoration can wait till next week.

You answered, gently patting Mari on the head as you walked passed her and towards the house.

(y/n): I'll be right back. Have fun in the pool if you want.

Mari: Yesss!

Mari fist pumps before you took a fee steps towards the Succubus and looked down at her.

Angel: Hey... I moved all the cannons liked you asked... Do I win a big kiss, Daddy~?

Angel asked with a seductive voice and look as you blinked your eyes before reeling back your feet and kicked Angel into the pool before speaking.

(y/n): Perhaps the pool will cool you down, you damn Demon in Heat.

You then turned your back on her and made your way towards the house while Astolfo sat inside these comfortable floating orb seats that are near the huge pool as Astolfo wipes the sweat off... Her... Head.

Astolfo: Phew... That was a lot of work... right, Senki?

Senko: It's "Senko".

[Timeskip with (y/n) falls asleep on the couch before Astolfo joined and rests his head on his shoulder as the Audience scream in anger... I think... #TrapsNeedsLoveToo]

A simple splash was heard in the pool, seeing Mari and Angel enjoying the nice pool while you, Senko and Astolfo were relaxing instead these floating orbs. You and Senko shared one of the orbs as you wrapped your arms around her waist and held her close to you.

Senko: The place is starting to look lovely.

(y/n): It is... But I do enjoy having you around.

Senko: Geez, you keep saying that as if I won't remember that.

(y/n): Then I'll keep saying it till I get annoyed of myself.

You said with a gentle smile before you surprised Senko with a kiss on the cheeks, causing her to flinch and blush a deep red color as you chuckled.

Senko: Come on, (y/n)...

(y/n): Is my kindness bothering you? Alright then, I'll just go to sleep.

You said as you knocked on the side of the orb, causing it to morph into a wide oval shape as warm and soft pillows appeared before you crawled backwards and away from Senko to leave her be, laying down and decide to sleep inside the orb... Senko looks over her shoulder, seeing you fall asleep without any second thoughts...

Senko: Hmm...

Senko took a minute or two before she decided to do the same, crawl up behind you before laying beside you... As the two of you are asleep inside the orb... Astolfo watched everything before everything fades to black...

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.