Chapter 43: Learning The Misery Of The Corpse.

This has been the journey so far...

The Daughter of Power has awaken

The Daughter of Power has awaken... She scouts the outside and discovered that they have reached their destination... However, when she returns, a goddess greets her.

-Crow Father.

A planet is seen... The sky was blue and the mountains are in the distance before a large orb appeared near a lake and a massive house was formed... There was silence for a second before the front door was opened and a young blond girl walks out and looks around.

Ariel: Finally, we've made it.

Ariel then walks back inside, stretching her right arm over her as she makes her way towards the kitchen. Ariel takes a step towards the refrigerator before grabbing the handle, but a voice caught her attention.

???: You don't gave to search the refrigerator, Ariel.

Ariel: Hmm?

Ariel turns her head to the side to see Senko, standing on a wooden box while cooking breakfast for the whole family.

Ariel: Oh Senko, you're up early.

Senko turns her head at Ariel with a smile before Ariel walks up to her to see what she's cooking.

Ariel: Smells delicious, Senko. I'm sure dad would love it.

Senko: You bet he's going to love it!

Ariel just giggles at this before speaking.

Ariel: I understand that your trying to make dad happy, but it'll be a while for him to recover.

Senko: Hmm? Recover?

Senko asked with curiosity, looking at Ariel with her eyebrows raised, hoping to find out why you're in constant misery.

Ariel: Well, I don't think now is the best time. It would be best to make sure breakfast taste good for dad. After that we can talk. Don't worry, everyone's not going to sleep long before the food gets cold.

Senko: Oh... Ok...

Ariel nods as she smiles before leaving the kitchen, leaving Senko to continue making breakfast as she was curious as to what's keeping you in a misery state... As she continues to cook, she can hear Ariel's sister speak.

Sasha: Good morning, Dear Sister.

Ariel: Sasha.

Ariel: Aww what's with the look? Is it because I "accidentally" exchange our panties~?

Ariel: Your f*cking undergarments are bloody loose! You should lose some f*cking weight!

Sasha: Oh but it's not my weigh that's causing my panties to go loose, it's the fact that my body is just too perfect for simple fabric. Unlike you... I do have the curves and... Ahem... Breast size~

Ariel: I will cut off your f*cking tongue if you don't shut the f*ck up.

[Timeskip with Ariel looking at her reflection in the mirror, not feeling confident in her appearance until her dad patted her in the head and called her cute, causing her to smile with a small blush]

Senko: Breakfast is ready when everyone else is up.

Ariel: Awesome! Don't worry, mom and dad should be waking up shortly.

Ariel replied, sitting on the couch in the living room as Senko sat on the other couch and looked towards Ariel.

Senko: So, what's the matter with (y/n)?

Ariel: It's guilt that he's going through.

Senko: Guilt? What did he do?

Ariel simply waved her right hand with a calm smile before replying.

Ariel: It's nothing too bad to worry about. It's just that Dad saw something he shouldn't have, it reminded him of his past, before he met mom. I promise you, he's not going to do something stupid.

Senko was relieved to hear what the problem was, Senko leans back on the couch as Ariel giggles before speaking.

Ariel: Hey, thanks for taking care of Dad. I'm sure he appreciate you taking care of him as well.

Senko: Well...

Senko took a moment before she stands on the couch and placed her fists on her hips with a confident smile.

Senko: I'll just have to try harder to pamper (y/n)!

Ariel: Hehe, just don't work yourself to the bone alright?

???: HOLY SH*T!!! I SMELL SOMETHING GOOD!!! OHHHH F*CK!!! GIVE ME!!!

Both Ariel and Senko turn their heads where your shoutings were coming from, Ariel smiles before looking at Senko.

Ariel: Told you they'll wake up shortly.

And with that said, everything fades to black as the title "helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.