Chapter 21: New Roomates: A Demon And A Trap.

This has been the journey so far...

A lovely rain gave such soothing feeling upon the Grim Reaper

A lovely rain gave such soothing feeling upon the Grim Reaper... He begs that no disturbances ruins this moment... His wish was granted... For a price.

-Crow Father.

"Lord Of Bones of The Kingdom Of The Dead. This is your Champion, (y/n) (l/n). It has been many eons since we met... I am delivering this message to apologize for sending that meteor into the realm and destroy many homes. I have heard that you were sending some unfortunate souls to my place as punishment for the destruction I left behind. So I ask you... Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase! It was an accident, It's been years since i used a Portal ability."

???: (yyyyyy/nnn), I was wondering...

"You have already sent me a damn Succubus Vampire combined creature who is secretly in heat with no end. I beg of thy... No more-"

???: Is it ok if... You can give me a back massage? My back's is kind of in pain.

"Annoying souls, please! I'm already suffering as it is."

???: (y/n)? Babe?

(y/n): FOR THE LOVE OF THE MAKERS, I'LL COME DOWN IN A SECOND!!!

In your office, you were writing a letter to the King of The Kingdom Of The Dead. You pinched the bridge of your nose before using your index finger to create a small round portal to deliver the letter. After using the portal, you looked at your hand and asked.

(y/n): Where did I learn to do that again? And why do I feel like I forgot someone important in my existence?

You blinked your eyes before taking a deep breath and got out of your office and towards Mari who is in her room, laying on her bed on her stomach.

(y/n): You called?

Mari: Heyyy... Could you give me a back massage? Just this once?

You just sighed and walked toward Mari's bed before getting on and kneel behind her as you planted your hands on her back.

(y/n): Where do I start, Blood Sucker?

Mari: Uhm... Lower?

(y/n): Alright.

Mari: Lower.

(y/n): Alright...

Mari: Loooweeerrr~

(y/n): My hands are on your hips and I will rip them apart.

Mari: OK OK OK!!! You can start there...

(y/n): Tch, damn Vampire.

You said with a deep tone before you began massaging Mari's back as she lays there in disappointment before enjoying the nice massage...

Mari's Mind: Least this feels nice...

[Timeskip with (y/n) trying to resist to dance for some reason... Only to go full dance mode as Mari walked by before watching with fully shocked expression.]

(y/n): Hmm...

Senko: Hmm...

(y/n): Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Senko: No, I'm not... What's on your mind?

(y/n): I was just thinking how we should stay like this forever.

Senko: That would be nice... But who's going to cook and clean?

(y/n): Damn it.... You have a point there.

In the living room, you were laying on the couch with Senko in your arms after you requested this, the two of you were comfortable together but after what Senko said made you slightly down...

Senko: But that doesn't mean we can't do this every other day.

(y/n): Yea... I suppose so...

You replied before looking at Senko's small figure... Seeing her tail genlty move around noticeably before you gently placed your hand in her waist, causing her to flinch and blush as she tries to hide her face.

Senko: (y-y/n)?

(y/n): Yes?

Senko: U-Uhm...

However... Before Senko could say a word... A knock on the door was heard, you sighed in annoyance before getting off the couch and spoke.

(y/n): Coming... Coming.

Slowly, you made your way towards the door before putting your hand on the door and opened it...

(y/n): Hello? Oh... Oh no...

And before you... Was not one but two new faces... Your eye twitches before taking a good look at them.

 Your eye twitches before taking a good look at them

You then let out the longest sigh before one of them began

???: Uh h-hi! Are you-

(y/n): Did a creepy old, glowing man who's a King, sent you?

???: Y-Yes!

You let out another sigh before take a step to the side and spoke...

(y/n): Come on in...

And with that said... The two walks inside before you closed the door and everything fades to black...

The title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.