Chapter 6: A Stranger From Another Realm... And He Gone.

This has been the journey so far...

After the Grim Reaper has accepted the Fox Goddess to stay, a new day woke the Corpse up

After the Grim Reaper has accepted the Fox Goddess to stay, a new day woke the Corpse up... A visitor from a different realm came for the Grim's aid... An interesting fellow at that.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Alright... You should be able to see through those sockets now, Yellow Bunny Robot... Thing... With a rotting corpse inside.

???: Why thank you very kindly!

The morning has arrived and a hint of snowy weather was seen in the air and the feeling of the cold... You were outside of your home with a large talking, living yellow bunny animatronic who is all torn up and you could see a corpse inside of it... Apparently it came here for your help with some trouble unable to see from it's shut robotic eyes as you happened to help...

(y/n): Now who and how did you get here, again?

???: Oh, I uh talked to some really old guy who is a king I think, asked him if he knew anyone who can fix my eyes and he made me a huge green portal to meet you.

(y/n): Ah... Wonderful. More work for the dead... I think I had a different visitor who was a talking duck who was looking for his rat friend... Hmm... Well now, I guess you're good to leave this realm now, bunny.

???: Actually, I happen to have a name.

(y/n): I really don't ca-

???: And my name is Springtrap!

...

...

...

(y/n): Get the f*ck out of this realm.

You said, demanding the Animatronic to leave until you two heard some children laughing and running passed your house as the bunny robot got excited.

Springtrap: *GASP* Human Children!... Uh...

The robot leans towards you as it asked.

Springtrap: Those are children, right?

(y/n): ... Yea.

Springtrap: Great! Now I play the waiting game for them to come to me and I can snatch them!

...

...

...

(y/n): The kids left.

Springtrap: WHAT?!?

The bunny looked to see no kids were around before turning to you and shook your hand with a visible smile.

Springtrap: Well thanks for the help with my eyes! Now if you'll excuse me, I have kids to murder!

(y/n): Should'nt you be doing that in your own wo- Aaaand it's gone...

You said, seeing the yellow bunny animatronic climb over your home gate and ran towards the direction where the human kids ran off before you sighed and closed your eyes.

(y/n): Damn you Lord of Bones... This was supposed to be a vacation...

???: Hey...

You felt a tug on your arm as you opened your eyes to see Senko with a smile as she immediately asked.

Senko: Hungry?

And with that... You answered with a gentle smile...

[Timeskip with (y/n) meeting a group of strange people, knowing it's going to be a long day as Senko readies a meal to cheer him up.]

(y/n): So... Snow tomorrow and the rest of the week. Wonderful.

Senko: That means you'll be in the house, right?

(y/n): Yup... I'm all yours to pamper is seems.

Senko: Yes!

Senko cheered while you took a sip of her delicious tea she made after you finishes eating dinner with Senko. The sun remained and there was still time for you to do things here and there... But unfortunately your body wasn't capable of going any further.

(y/n): Mmmm...

Senko: Something on your mind?

(y/n): So much to do... But I feel like sleeping for a week or two...

Senko: Well you can sleep all you want, leave the rest to me.

Senko suggested with a huge smile as she used her Demigod power to bring the empty cup of tea from your hand as you took a deep breath.

(y/n): Hmm... I think I'll sleep for three days...

Senko: Ok, I made sure your bed was warm and fuzzy for you to...

Senko began before she slowly stopped as she sees you sleeping while you sat there... Senko just smiles and tools the dishes over to the kitchen before leaving and coming back to place a large warm blanket over you as she leaves to clean the dishes... Soon... Everything fades to black...

The title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence filled the air.