Chapter 23: Sweet Senko Time At Last.

This has been the journey so far...

After our new faces felt at peace in their new home, the Grim Reaper takes the Fox Goddess somewhere where peace is unbreakable

After our new faces felt at peace in their new home, the Grim Reaper takes the Fox Goddess somewhere where peace is unbreakable... Putting a smile on the Grim Reaper's face.

-Crow Father.

The lively forest had a peaceful feeling... No chaos... No war... Only peaceful silence as a yawn was heard in the forest.

Senko: You sure you don't want to head back and go to bed?

(y/n): Trust me, where we are going, I'll be getting enough sleep.

Senko: Alright, if you say so.

Deep in the forest, and away from the house, you and Senko were walking together and alone. The night was beautiful as you could hear a faint river in the distance before the two of you now stood before and below a beautiful waterfall. You and Senko looked towards the top of the waterfall before Senko asked.

Senko: Why are we here, again?

(y/n): So that you can pamper me all you want.

Senko's fix ear perks up as he tail moves with the hint of happiness and excitement in her eyes as she turns to you.

Senko: Really???

(y/n): Hehe, of course. Why did you think i want us to be alone?

You asked before you took a seat on a large rock near the water fall, you let out a satisfied sigh from the gentle sound of the waterfall... However you felt a pair of small gentle hands grab your head and pulled you down... You blinked your eyes before realizing that you are now resting on Senko's lap as she wrapped her fluffy tail around your neck.

(y/n): Well... Looks like someone's excited.

You softly smiled as you could see Senko couldn't hold back her smile as Pink hearts are in her eyes. You just chuckle at this before you closed your eyes and let Senko do her lovely job as she lifts her hands... Shaky, ready-to-pamper hands as he mind goes crazy.

Senko's Mind: I LOVE YOU!!!!!

[Timeskip with (y/n) taking a bath with Senko as he washes Senko's back while she puffed her cheeks... Being pampered by the person she's suppose to pamper.]

Astolfo: *Yawn* This place is huge... I don't remember where my room is...

Back at home, the moon remains but it was getting late as everyone went to bed, even you and Senko after heading home from the waterfall... However poor Astolfo was unable to find... Her... Ahem... Room and is currently lost in the halls of your wonderful home...

Astolfo: Hmmm... Eh?

Suddenly, Astolfo reached a dead end, a single door is seen and Astolfo looks behind... Seeing how long the halls were before... She... Sighed in annoyance.

Astolfo: I'll just sleep in here I guess...

Astolfo placed a hand on the door and walked inside... Seeing darkness but it wasn't too dark, the bed was seen and it was rather large than any normal bed.

Astolfo: Whoa... Do every room have these huge beds?

Astolfo asked before shrugging and made... Her... Way towards the bed before taking off some clothes and armor before getting under the cover and gently rest... Her... Head on the pillow feeling satisfied.

Astolfo: Wow! This bed feels so warm!

???: Mmm...

Astolfo blinked... Her... Eyes from the strange sound before feeling an arm slowly wraps around... Her... Waist, causing Astolfo to flinch by surprise...

Astolfo: Wh-

???: Sweet... Blood Tea... Mmm...

Astolfo looks over... Her... Shoulder and realized, that... She... Made a mistake. You were fast asleep in the same bed as Astolfo, your arm was around... Her... Waist. Astolfo would try to leave the room without waking you up... But chose the smart way and stayed till morning, it would be terrible to be on your bad side around these hours.

Astolfo's Mind: Oh dear... I guess this is his room... I'm just... Going to let this happen... I don't feel like dying again...

Astolfo said, getting comfortable before letting... Her... Sleepiness take over and fall asleep in your arm... Soon... Everything then fades to black...

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and an angry Audience are heard.