Chapter 8: Another Visitor From The Dead Realm... A Vampire-Succubus Combo?

This has been the journey so far...

After a restful day, the Grim Reaper spends the night enjoying the peace and beauty of his small vacation

After a restful day, the Grim Reaper spends the night enjoying the peace and beauty of his small vacation. The Fox Goddess tries her best to stay awake... The Reaper convinces her to rest... But a visitor... Came for a reason.

-Crow Father.

A yawn was heard...

(y/n): You know you can sleep. It's not like I'm trying to keep you up late.

Senko: N-no no... I can manage.

(y/n): If you say so, Fox.

And you replied... The time was Three AM, the sky was dark and the people around you are asleep, but not you... You are wide awake because you wanted to as Senko tries her best to stay awake to do her job.

Senko: If your not going to sleep then I won't sleep, I got to pamper you after all.

(y/n): You sure are treating this pampering situation really serious.

Senko: Mmmmm...

Senko couldn't reply, sitting right beside you on your bed, you were looking at your phone, organizing a list of music to listen through the night as Senko just desperately tries to stay awake. Senko slowly loses her balance as her head softly lands on your arm as you turn your head.

(y/n): Senko. Go to sleep, I can handle myself from here.

Senko: But I want to pamper you...

(y/n): Well if you want to pamper me then get some rest for the morning. It'll make me feel terrible to see you work all night long because I just want to stay up all night.

Senko hummed in response as you just starred at her before creating a tail of your own, instead of a metallic steel blade, you created a fox like take, similar to Senko's but the colors was black and white. You wrapped your tail around Senko as she was surprised by this action as you spoke.

(y/n): Here... You can touch my tail as much as you like.

Senko: Huh... Where have I heard that line before.

Senko said as she couldn't resist the fluffiness of your fix tail as she gently wraps her arms around and smiles so satisfyingly from the warmth and fluff if your tail.

(y/n): There now... You've had a long day pampering me. Rest, Fox.

Senko: Mmmm...

You watch the Fox Goddess slowly drift into a peaceful slumber in your tail and on your arm as you smiled softly before going back to your phone so you can enjoy the night on your own.

[Timeskip with Senko massaging (y/n)'s back as she straddles on his back while (y/n) slept in peace.]

7:30 AM...

Senko: EEEHHH?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU COOKED BREAKFAST?!?!? THAT'S MY JOB TO PAMPER YOU!!!

(y/n): But you don't start till eight.

Senko: Who said I have a schedule to pamper you?!

(y/n): Just trying to be nice here.

The morning arrived and you were in the kitchen, making something for breakfast with a bit it spicy to it. Senko had just woken up and was about to make breakfast till you beat her to it. Senko points at you and began.

Senko: You were trying to get rid of me and now you're trying to be nice? Did you hit your head or something?

(y/n): Well I do happen to have more than a million souls trapped within me so my personality does change from time to time.

Senko: So you act differently based on one of the souls you have.

(y/n): Yes. It's rare to happen so don't expect me to suddenly act submissive and shy. Now get ready, the food is almost done.

Senko: Oh... Ok.

Senko said with confusion but shook the thought out of her head before making her way to the living room where the two of you seem to just go when it comes to eating and hanging out... However, a knock on the door was heard as you raised an eyebrow.

(y/n): Hmm? Must be that robot bunny again or another visitor from the Dead Realm. *Sigh* Lets see who it is...

Senko: I got the door.

Senko rushes to open the door as the two of you them meets this individual on the other side with a smile on their face.

[Would you like to take a guess who it is? Comment down below and don't forget to like, comment and subscribe and hit that bell for notifications... Wait... This isn't YouTube...]

...

...

...

Anyways...

...

...

...

???: Hi! Are you the Grim Reaper?

(y/n): Uh... Yes I am... Did the Lord of Bones sent you?

???: Who?

(y/n): The King, before getting here.

???: Oh you mean that old man that's glowing all green? Yes! He told me that you can take care of me! Pleased to meet you.

Senko: Guess we're having someone over for breakfast?

(y/n): *SIIIIIIIIIIIIGH* Yup... Come on in, Child...

And so... Everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared and the title was untouched and a faint giggle was heard.