Chapter 32: Once A Pampering Fox... Now A Concerned Fox...

This has been the journey so far...

The Beautiful Goddess continues her work, pampering the Grim Reaper and clear the negative energy from his body

The Beautiful Goddess continues her work, pampering the Grim Reaper and clear the negative energy from his body... But when she discovered a problem... She grows more worried than before.

-Crow Father.

Senko: Just a few more dishes and I can go back to Pampering (y/n).

Running water is heard within the kitchen as Senko was finishing up the dishes after a nice breakfast with you and the others.  While Senko was in the kitchen, you were sitting on the ground in the living, just beside the couch where Angel was laying on. You received a letter from the Lord of Bones.

(y/n): Well that's wonderful news...

Angel: Hmm? What's wonderful news?

(y/n): Ten percent of the Dead Kingdom has been restored. Some of the hotels, Inns and households are now open. Which means I can have you out of my house.

Angel: Ten Percent, huh? They sure are taking their time.

You hummed before replying.

(y/n): If you brought anything before getting here, now is the time for you to pack up and be ready to leave.

Angel: Hmmph, it was boring living here anyways.

Angel said, getting off the couch and made her way out to pack up. While you continue to read the letter... Unaware of Senko watching you from the corner with her ears poking out.

Senko: (y/n)?

(y/n): Huh? What is it, Senko?

You replied, smiling after seeing Senko from the side as she asked.

Senko: Would you like a lap pillow?

You blinked your eyes from the question before you asked.

(y/n): You mean let me rest my head on your lap?

Senko nods as you hummed before smiling and placed the letter down. You got up from the ground and nodded.

(y/n): Sure!

As soon as you said this, Senko wakes around you and hopped on the couch before patting her lap and smiled.

Senko: Come here, you had a long day today.

You did as she said, you made your way towards one end of the couch before gently laying down on it with your head landing on Senko's lap. Closing your eyes, Senko places her small gentle hand on your hear as she gently whispers.

Senko: Now get some sleep. You deserve it.

You only hummed in response before feeling very relaxed as you soon fell into a peaceful slumber while Senko gently runs her small hand through your hair.

[Timeskip with (y/n) doing push ups while Mari lays on his back, encouraging him to keep going as he did so.]

Time seem to have pass quite quickly as the sun has made it's way towards the horizon and you remained asleep on Senko's lap. Senko herself continues to run her hand through your hair so gently, smiling as she stares at your sleeping face.

Senko: So cute... Hmm?

Suddenly... When Senko was watching the negative energy from your body... It slowly began to shrink down as Senko was surprised to finally see this. She smiles as she sees the negative energy soon disappear... However, as soon as the energy was no longer in sight... There was no signs of positive energy anywhere as Senko blinked her eyes in confusion.

Senko: E-Eh? W-Where's...

Senko pokes your cheek, worried that something must've gone terribly wrong... But then, she sees the discomfort look on your face... The negative energy soon returns at full as Senko was very concerned.

Senko: W-What?! B-But I...

Soon... As the negative energy grew big enough to cover the entire planet... Your look of discomfort fades into a peaceful look... Senko looks down at you with confusion written all over her... She sighed knowing she has to start all over again... But she was concerned by what's causing this so much negativity...

Senko: You're keeping something from me. I know it.

She whispers before she places her hand on your head again and gently runs it through your hair gently... Soon... Everything fades to black...

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and gentle silence fills the air.