Chapter 39: Father, Daughter... Fox Goddess Bonding?

This has been the journey so far...

The Sun was still young, a perfect opportunity for half the family to enjoy one's presence

The Sun was still young, a perfect opportunity for half the family to enjoy one's presence. The Grim Reaper borrows the goddess and one of his daughters to enjoy this lovely day.

-Crow Father.

Ariel: Ready Dad?

(y/n): Ready whenever you are, Sweetheart.

Out in the green fields near the Kingdom of New Londo, you, Ariel are seen on a hill with you holding a large bow in hand as Ariel holding a target painted plate in her only right arm.

Ariel: Alright, here goes!

Ariel threw the plate towards the air, far away as you pulled the large arrow and twist it before letting the arrow spiral towards the target plate and hit its target in center.

Ariel: Alright, Dad!

???: Very good my lord.

???: Fine shot my lord.

Two of your Silver knights clapped, standing by in case someone dared to ambush you. You smiled and turned your head to the side and asked.

(y/n): Did you enjoy that, Senko?

Senko: I did but uh.... Is this really necessary?

Senko asked as she was sitting on a fancy chair beside you as two men in white clothes and masks were pampering her, giving her a foot massage, hand massage and one of the masked men held an umbrella above her to block the sun.

(y/n): Nonsense, Senko. A beautiful Goddess like yourself deserves the treatment.

Ariel: Dad, don't you think you're going a bit over your head?

You lean towards your Daughter and whisper.

(y/n): I'm doing the best I can so she knows that I'm worthy to give her my children.

Ariel: I still don't know why you like her that much, but don't you think it's going to look wrong towards everyone?

(y/n): What do you mean?

Ariel: I-I mean... Look at her, she looks like bad kid. If you impregnate her, it's going to look like you had some awful relationship with a small human girl.

(y/n): What do you mean "Impregnate" her?

Ariel: Y-You just said you're going to give her your children, Dad.

(y/n): Oooooohhh....

Senko: U-Uhm, I don't want to ruin your bonding but...

You and Ariel turn to Senko as she wipes the sweat off her head.

Senko: Can we head back? I think it's getting hot.

(y/n): You sure are hot.

Senko: What?

Ariel: What?

(y/n): I-I SAID IT SURE IT HOTTY GETTING HERE OUT!!! MEN, GET HER INSIDE!!!

[Timeskip with (y/n) laying on the ground... Feeling embarrassed as Ariel gently pats his head with a small smile.]

Agnes: Ariel, have you seen your Father?

Ariel: Uh no? I thought he'd be with you when you arrived.

Agnes: I haven't seen him and I can find Siesta after we arrived.

Ariel: Geez... I wonder where the two are... W-Wait... Where's-

Sasha: Right here my sister dearest~

Ariel: Oh good, the creep is not with dad. That's good.

In the halls of the Palace, Senko was following Ariel, Agnes and Sasha after noticing that you were nowhere to be seen, you were behind Senko but you suddenly vanished... Senko followed the three around the corner as a closed door is seen across the hall.

Senko: You don't think they got kidnapped?

Agnes: I doubt (y/n) would let himself get captured. Those two are most likely to be in that room.

Agnes replied as she pointed at the door ahead as the four stood before the said door. Agnes lets out a sigh before kicking down the door and began.

Agnes: Alright, Siesta! You had your fun, now let him go!

???: Awww but he was getting close~

Senko heard a woman's voice as she took a peak around Agnes since she was tall and in front of her... And what she saw caused her to blush immediately from the sight... She first spotted was this woman on top of you on a bed...

Completely naked as your body was also naked as new scratch and bite marks are seen on your body while your hands were tied to the bed frames

Siesta: You do know how to ruin the mood. Especially when I haven't seen my husband in so long.

Agnes: HE'S OUR HUSBAND!!! NOW GET OFF HIM!!!

And soon, everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.