Chapter 22: Make Room For Trouble.

This has been the journey so far...

The unexpected came knocking on the Corpse's door

The unexpected came knocking on the Corpse's door. Two new faces arrived and misery crawled back into the Grim Reaper... Some rules were set... And a new day began.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): Oh boy... Here I was having such a lovely day... Now I have new roommates... *Groans* Maybe sending that letter was a bad idea...

A lovely night is out and the rain kept going as you were in the living room with two new faces... A blue Succubus and a warrior of some kind... You sat on the couch with Senko sitting beside you and Mari standing behind the couch.

(y/n): Alright... I got your damn papers here so it's a lot easier to know who you are... Starting with names obviously... God I hate this already.

Mari: You weren't complaining when I was around.

(y/n): Not until you started getting on my nerves, Blood Sucker. Hmm...

You looked down at the papers... Reading both of the names before looking up... Starting with the blue Succubus.

(y/n): Angel... Angel Tsubaki... Cause of death is a bullet to the heart. Age is unknown... Lovely... And..

You then turn towards the girl... Ahem... And began.

(y/n): Astolfo... Wait where's the rest of your name? Cause of death is unknown... What... This paper is unfinished... Wh- I... Ugh...

Angel: Sooo... When do we get to the f*cking~?

As Angel asked this, you waste no time but to drop kick her through the wall as you floated in mid air as Astolfo was startled.

(y/n): Don't you start with me, woman! This is my house, my rules! So you two better better respect it!

Astolfo: Sir, yes sir!

Astolfo quickly stood up as you turn to... It... Ahem... And smiled knowing Astolfo isn't going to cause any trouble.

(y/n): You seem cool. I'm sure you and I will get along just fine.

...

...

...

Ahem...

...

...

...

You then turn towards Senko and asked.

(y/n): Mind making some tea, Love? Gotta make our need roommates feel welcome.

Senko: Sure!

Soon Senko left the living room and into the kitchen before you turn to Mari and pointed at the unconscious Angel.

(y/n): Bring her a Med-kit, would you?

Mari: Yea, sure.

[Timeskip with (y/n) taking a nice warm bath... Relaxed and enjoying himself until Mari got in the bath with him... Then (y/n) tries to drown her a few times before leaving.]

(y/n): Well I'll say, you must've gotten through some rough times.

Astolfo: Oh it's nothing bad really. Nothing to worry about.

(y/n): Of course it's nothing to worry about because you're dead, Mari's dead, Angel's dead... Senko's just here to pamper me and I really enjoy her company.

After some time has passed, you were in the living room still with now four girls in the room with you...

...

...

...

Ahem...

...

...

...

You were companies by Astolfo, sitting right by you with a cup of tea, thanks to Senko.

Astolfo: So how long are we going to be dead?

(y/n): Easy, forever. You're did forever unless you want to work for the Dead King and grant a second chance or a new start in life... But with what happened in the dead realm after an... Accident, you'll be staying here with me.

Astolfo: Oh... That doesn't sound so bad.

(y/n): Just as long as you behave and respect the others.

Astolfo: Ok!

Astolfo smiles as you look at her... Ahem... Such a precious smile... Ahem... You then replied with a smile of your own as Mari was standing next to Angel.

Angel: So have you f*cked him?

Mari: He wouldn't let me.

Angel: What?! How is that possible?

Mari: Trust me, the only time I got close was when i got my hands on his c*ck before he knocked me out.

Angel: Huh... Guess we'll have to work together to get some of that sweet c*m.

Mari: *Sigh* It won't be easy. But... I guess i shouldn't be giving up.

(y/n): Oh look, Mari's making a new friend.

Mari: Y-Yea! Totally making a new friend and not plotting anything!

(y/n): Good. Good.

And so... Everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.