Chapter 15: A Planet Husk... Perfect Sense Of Home.

This has been the journey so far...

A new home was found, a realm that the Grim Reaper has no knowledge of

A new home was found, a realm that the Grim Reaper has no knowledge of... However the sense of dread and emptiness felt welcoming to the Corpse... Marking his new home to stay... For now.

-Crow Father.

The front door was kicked open before you poked your head out and looked around... What you see before you was a horrifying forest with dead trees, dark clouds and a horrible aura going down your spine.

(y/n): Hmmmmmmm..... Love it!

Soon Senko, Mari and Earjack girl poked their heads out below you as they see the new environment they'll be living in.

Mari: I have a feeling you like these really scary stuff...

Senko: As long as (y/n)'s feels nice and comfortable then I'm alright.

Earjack Girl: ...

You then all slowly got back inside the house as you turned towards the living room before placing the cube on the table.

Senko: So you can just use that little box to get to places?

(y/n): That's right, it's a lot easier to use than using my own strength... It's too much for my body to handle if I didn't have this lovely tool.

Senko: That's very useful. What's it called?

You turn your head towards the Cube before realizing that you have no memories of how to got such a item.

(y/n): I... Don't know.

Senko: Really?

(y/n): Unfortunately... Hmm...

You begin to stare at the cube, admiring it's design and markings on it before Senko tugged your arm and smiled.

Senko: Does someone need some Pampering?

(y/n): Hmm... Neck massage?

Senko just kept a smile before rolling up her sleeves and held a look if determination as she spoke.

Senko: You can count on me!

You couldn't help but stare before smiling, wanting to pat her head but decided not to since you alright know she'll dislike it.

(y/n): I'll be in your care, Senko-Chan.

Senko replied with cheerful smile before turning around and walked away.

Senko: Let me just bring you some snacks before we begin.

(y/n): That's fine by me, Senko.

[Timeskip with (y/n) looking through a box of old tools as Senko brings him a nice plate of muffins.]

(y/n): Mmmm...

Senko: Feeling better?

(y/n): Much better~

You replied, resting your head on Senko's lap on the ground as Senko would feed you small pieces of candy while gently patting your head... The moon could be seen outside... It has a menacing red color in the sky.

???: U-Uhm... Excuse me...

Senko looked up while you opened and eye to see the poor traumatized earjack girl, standing there as she asked...

???: Uhm... What's going on happen to... My world?

You just hummed before creating a tail with a skull in the end, the skull was split into four separate pieces as you began to use the skull tail to speak as your voice was heard from the skull.

(y/n): I'm very sorry to tell you that your hone world is nothing but a war zone now. Best if you get used to your new living conditions now, little one...

???: Oh... So my home is...

(y/n): Now now...

You moved your skull tail up close to the girl's face before a small burst of blue smoke hits the girl's face from the skull...

(y/n): Reeeesssst~

Soon the girl falls unconscious on the ground as Senko just watched that happened before you gently patted her head.

(y/n): She's alright, I'm in no mood to hear a human cry before me...

Senko: Right...

And so... Senko went back to pampering you as everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.