Chapter 7: The End Of The World... A Hero This World... Has.

This has been the journey so far...

The world... Was coming to an end... A meteor was reaching towards the planet filled with human civilization... But... It was not the time for the world to meet its end.

-Crow Father.

(y/n): So you're not going to try and stop me?

Senko: No... This looks like something you should do about.

Civilian: IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!! OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD S*X YET!!!

In the city, the people were in danger... The sky was blackened by a giant meteor that was making its way towards the earth... However you were climbing the highest building you could find before reaching the top while Senko was latched onto your back while you climbed. Soon, you were on the roof and Senko hopped off your back before seeing the meteor was much bigger than it seemed.

Senko: So... What are you going to do, exactly?

(y/n): I'm sure the answer is simple, Senko. Wait here...

You said, turning around and began walking towards the other end of the roof before turning back around and rushed towards the center before launching yourself into the sky, creating a shock wave beneath you... As you were in the air, your hands began to glow a blue color before you moved your hands around in a circular motion, creating a massive portal in front of you before apologizing.

(y/n): I'm so sorry...

...

...

...

(y/n): Not really.

[Meanwhile In A Different Realm.]

Deadpool: No you don't understand! I found the perfect girl for him!

Dead Guard: Sorry Wade, but the Grim Reaper isn't interested in your "Harem" idea.

Deadpool: But this b*tch is into some freaky sh*t! Isn't (y/n) into some of the freakiest sh*t?! It's a perfect match!

In the Realm of the Undead... The Merc With A Mouth was currently standing on a bridge after an Undead Guard stopped him... As Deadpool was arguing, a flash of blue light nearly blinded the two as they turn to see a huge blue fired meteor heading their way... Then... A voice echoed.

(y/n): HEY WADE! F*CK YOU!!!

Deadpool: Oh is it Deadpool X Male Reader already? Wait...

...

...

...

Deadpool: Oohhh you mean... We're screwed.

[Timeskip with (y/n) patting Senko's head as she puffs her cheeks, demanding (y/n) to let her pamper him... Only to be ignored and head patted.]

(y/n): Hmm...

Senko: Something on your mind?

(y/n): I feel like eating something.

Senko: Oh, I can make something!

(y/n): No no, I feel like eating something from outside, like pizza or something.

Back at the house, after saving the world, you were outside next to a massive pool you own, sitting on a foldable chair, reading a book while Senko sat behind you and gently brushes your (Hair Length) hair.

Senko: Oh... What's a Pizza?

You looked at her from the corner of your eyes and asked.

(y/n): Never heard of a pizza?

Senko shook her head as you gently smiled before grabbing your phone that was laying beside you before you went on an app and ordered a pizza from there.

(y/n): I'm sure you'll like it. It's popular around the humans... Mostly in America I think... Yea I'm sure it is...

You said before putting down your phone and went back to reading your book as Senko continues to brush your hair... Then suddenly you two hear a crash from the side, turning your heads to see that huge robot bunny climbing over your gates and fell... The robot quickly got up as his hands was covered in blood.

Springtrap: Hey, do you have any empty animatronic suits that I can borrow?

(y/n): ...

Senko: ...

Springtrap: ...

You then pointed towards the gate entrance and spoke.

(y/n): There's a costume shop that's sorta far, has some of what you're looking for.

Springtrap: Cool, thanks!

And with that said, you watched the robot run and climb over the gate as Senko seems confused.

Senko: Who's that again?

(y/n): Someone or something the Kingdom of the Dead's king sent to me to fix after The Lord of Bones made a portal for that walking junk.

Senko: Oh... Is it going to be a problem?

(y/n): I feel like that thing is going to be back here again, and I think there's going to be more strangers arriving my home... *Sigh*

You sighed before the two of you went back to enjoying your day, reading a book while Senko brushes your hair as everything fades to black...

The title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.