Chapter 26: The Reaper's In Trouble~

This has been the journey so far...

The Grim Reaper leaves the others for a short time, he stands before a realm of working slaves

The Grim Reaper leaves the others for a short time, he stands before a realm of working slaves... He demands a gift... But when he returns... He gets into a small problem.

-Crow Father.

Demon Slave: (y-y/n)?! W-Why are you here?

(y/n): Isn't it obvious? I here for the payment. Now tell me what you and the rest have collected.

Within a different realm, you stood before a village, its citizens were demons and monster... This realm had a rough past... But when you helped eliminate their problems... The "Reward" was not so kind as the realm is now your property.

Demon Slave: W-Well you see sir... T-The mines were picked clean... We're unable to find the gems that you requested...

(y/n): So... What you're saying is that you failed to pay?

Demon Slave: S-Sir, please... Give us a month or two to find a new spot to mine we'll get as many gems that you want.

(y/n): I'm afraid that's already too late for you, imbecile... Hmm?

You spotted something interesting, behind the Demon was a Female Demon, standing by the door of her home... You devilishly smirked before speaking.

(y/n): Unless there's another way to pay~

The Demon Male looks over his shoulder before his eyes widens and turns back to you.

Demon Slave: Sir no... N-Not my wife...

(y/n): It's her or everything on this damn planet dies cause of you.

The Demon was going to beg... But his wife has placed a hand on his shoulder before speaking with a sadden tone.

Female Demon: M-My love, it's ok... It's for our people...

The Demon's wife takes a step towards you before she reaches towards the bottom of her skirt as tears ran down her eyes...

(y/n): Yea, that's right~

...

...

...

(y/n): GIVE ME YOUR FABULOUS HEELS!!!

Demons: Eh?

(y/n): ARE YOU DEAF?!? GIVE ME THEM HEELS!

The Demon's Wife wasted no time to remove her heels and gave them to you as you began to walk backwards while a portal opens.

(y/n): Think you can dress fabulously than me?! I'll f*cking cut you! Oh and your kind is free from slavery thanks to these beautiful heels that are the size that I've been looking for.

And then, you walked into the portal back to your house and disappeared from the Demon's sight...

(y/n): Hehehe, she's going to love this!

??: Ahem!

You lifted your head up to see a very displeased Senko, tapping her foot on the ground as there was silence...

(y/n): Uhhhh... You didn't see everything... Did you?

[Timeskip with (y/n) carrying a sleeping Mari in his arms before gently putting her in her bed and left the room to hang out with Senko.]

(y/n): Ow ow ow ow...

In your room... You were on the ground, on your knees as Senko was pulling one of your ears.

Senko: How many are there?

(y/n): J-Just that one. That's the only realm that I own slaves... But you don't have to worry, I set them free before I came back.

Senko: Are you being honest?

(y/n): Yes, from the bottom of my dead heart, I swear.

Sento lets out a sigh and lets go of your ear... You gently rub that ear before Senko asks...

Senko: What were you even doing there?

(y/n): Finding you a gift.

Senko: Eh?

Senko was confused before you pulled out the heels that you took and showed them to Senko.

(y/n): And I think I found the right size... I hope.

Senko: O-Oh...

???: Geez, look at you two.

Both you and Senko turned your heads to see Angel, standing in the doorway as a smirk in seen on her face.

Angel: You two are like a couple arguing before turning something wholesome. Hmm?

However... As Angel said this, both you and Senko avoided eye contact and had faint blushes on your faces... Angel sees this and giggles.

Angel: Oh... My... God, you have to be kidding~ How the hell are you going to put THAT inside her~? You're going to destroy her if you're going to be rough~

As soon as she said this, you grabbed the nearest chair and YEETED the chair at Angel... Knocking her unconscious...

(y/n): DON'T MAKE ME PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD!!!!

And with that said... Everything fades to black as the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.