Chapter 27: Grim Reaper Got That~

This has been the journey so far...

The Grim Reaper and his lively roommates had nothing to do for the day and night

The Grim Reaper and his lively roommates had nothing to do for the day and night... They all did their own things to pass the time... But they soon... Understand the difficulties of living with an attractive individual.

-Crow Father.

Mari: Uuuugh... There's nothing to do...

Angel: Well... We could f*ck~

Mari: Sorry Angel, I'm not the girl I used to be.

Angel: Tch... Suit yourself...

In the living room, Mari, Angel and Astolfo were seen... Just sitting around doing nothing as boredom was in the air... Senko on the other hand was asleep in her room.

Astolfo: Hey, has anyone seen (y/n)?

Angel: No, why? You going to suck his d*ck or something?

Astolfo: What? No, I was just asking. Haven't seen him this morning.

Mari: Huh... You have a point, where is (y/n)?

Angel: If you two really love him so much, why not open your *sses for him to f*ck you both.

Mari looks towards Angel and asks.

Mari: What's with you today?

Angel: I'm f*cking bored... And so damn horny... Hmm... Does (y/n) have a toy that I can use?

Mari: Highly doubt that.

???: Hey, has anyone seen my jacket?

The three turn their heads towards the sound of your voice before you appeared... And gave the three a lovely display of your exposed torso~

You stood behind the couch where Astolfo was sitting on, getting a good close up of your chest as blushes are seen on Astolfo's cheeks

(y/n): Have you three seen my jacket anywhere?

Mari: Nope...

Astolfo: No...

Angel: Rawr~

Angel had a smirk as you raised your eyebrow with slight confusion before you made your way out of the living room and Angel turns to Mari and asked.

Angel: How could you resist?! Don't you want to f*ck him?

Mari: I want to stay in one piece, not get ripped in tiny pieces.

Angel groans and rolls her eyes as she turns away... Soon, silence takes over once again... Leaving the three bored and alone with nothing to do... Then they began to imagine your body once more...

[Timeskip with (y/n) eating an apple under a tree before getting up, burn the tree down and walked away with boredom in his eyes.]

The sun was slowly setting in the distance as you were walking towards the bathroom with a towel on your shoulder.

(y/n): Seems like today wasn't so lively for some reason.

As you turn around the corner, you noticed the door to the bathroom was slightly opened. Blinking your eyes, you walked towards the door before gently knocking while hearing the shower running.

(y/n): Is anyone using the bathroom? You left the door open.

???: Huh? Oh, (y/n)!

You recognize the voice was from Senko, you blinked your eyes as faint blushes appeared on your cheeks.

(y/n): A-Ah Senko! I'll close the door for you.

Senko: Wait! Why don't you join me?

Sento asked from the other side as your face heats up before you replied.

(y/n): I-I can't! I wouldn't want to make things awkward, hehehe...

Senko: Nonsense! Come on, let me wash your back.

Senko said as you stood there shyly before you took a deep breath and replied.

(y/n): Alright then...

You then walked inside the bathroom to join Senko... However you were being followed as Angel was sneaking her way towards the bathroom.

Angel: Hehehehehe~

However, as soon as Angel takes a peak, a bar of soap hits her right in her eye as she falls to the ground and screams in pain.

Angel: Aah f*ck! Soap in my eye! Agh mother f*ck...

You then poked your head out the door and shook your head before closing the door as everything fades to black...

Angel: IF YOU'RE GOING TO BLIND ME, AT LEAST USE YOUR C*M INSTEAD SO I CAN BE SATISFIED THAN FEEL PAIN!!! AGH GOD DAMN IT!!!

Then the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.