Chapter 5: Restless Corpse... Work For The Dead...

This has been the journey so far...

The next day rises, and the Fox Goddess prepares a meal for the Grim Reaper

The next day rises, and the Fox Goddess prepares a meal for the Grim Reaper... But unfortunately he was already ahead of her... With eyes so tired... He could not find peace...

-Crow Father.

Senko: Time to make something he won't- EH?!?

(y/n): Hmm? Morning, Fox. Thought you could just walk into my kitchen and make something without my permission? Ha!... Uugh...

The sun barely rises, giving the sky a gray color as Senko stood in the kitchen, watching you sitting on the large steal table with some folders and papers scattered on the said table. You had a glass of milk and some cookies, floating around you as you had bags under your eyes.

Senko: W-What are you doing up so early?!?

(y/n): Easy answer... Work... Again...

You replied... Stamping some papers before they disappeared into green flames... You were reading some entrance papers for newcomers of the Realm of The Dead... It was your job to see who's accepted to enter the peaceful Dead City and who's not welcome...

(y/n): Some of these I don't even know... But a few of these people I actually do know... Hmmm... Wade again? Honestly that damn Merc is trying something I don't like... And he can't be killed, he just wants to do whatever he wants.... But how the hell did he get to the Kingdom of the Dead?

Senko: H-How long have you been here?

(y/n): Eight hours... So I only had an hour of sleep.

Senko: EHHHHHH?!?!?

Senko panics with shock before turning to stone... She shook her head before rushing towards the table and carefully climbs on and snatches the two stamps away from you.

Senko: You can't just work yourself to death!

(y/n): Oh but I can... I can never stay dead permanently if I'm already dead.., but if I do "Die" I just get resurrected and its back to work for me... Killing and Saving lives isn't easy sometimes...

Senko: Well now it's time for you to stop! And I won't take "No" for an answer! So let me Pamper you!

Senko gets off the table with the stamps with her as you just watch her walk away... Soon... You finallly let yourself be defeated as you closed your eyes and spoke.

(y/n): Very well, Fox... I'll be in your care from now on.

Senko: Well too bad! I won't stop till-... Eh?

Senko stopped in her tracks, looking over her shoulder as her ear twitches before seeing you slowly falling asleep.

(y/n): I said I'll be in your care... Fox...

Senko's ears perk up as her tail begins to swing in a happy manner as hearts forms in her eyes.

Senko: FINALLY!!!!!!

[Timeskip with Senko cleaning a large black crystal with a sleeping (y/n) inside as Senko waits for him to wake up soon.]

Senko: ~Mmm-mm-mmm~ Mmmm~mmm~mmm~

Half an hour has passed and you were currently laying on the ground with your head Senko's lap while she gently brushes your (h/c) hair with a big smile on her face.

(y/n): Can't believe I'm letting you pamper me...

Senko: You just lay there and relax.

(y/n): Hmm... Hmm?

Suddenly you felt something warm and soft placed on your face before opening your eyes, seeing the colors orange and white... You blinked your eyes before Senko removed her fluffy tail to see you, smiling on her face.

(y/n): Tell me, Fox.

Senko: Hmm?

(y/n): How good are you with tails?

Senko: Eh? What do you mean?

Senko asked confusingly before feeling something rest on her shoulders, looking over to see a large black steel tail with a three bladed claw in the end. Senko then gets the idea before asking.

Senko: Oh I get it! Do you want me to take care of your tail?

(y/n): If it's not a problem? And please don't think about tugging my tail, I had enough pervs tugging me tail from behind.

Senko: Ok! Leave it to me!

Senko smiled once more before you nodded and slowly fell asleep while Senko went back to brushing your hair before she can move onto your tail as everything fades to black...

Then the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched as peaceful silence fills the air.