Chapter 16: Teaching The Blood Sucker To Suck Blood...

This has been the journey so far...

After adjusting to their new home, the Grim Reaper has decided to teach the Vampire to consume blood instead of her bizarre methods

After adjusting to their new home, the Grim Reaper has decided to teach the Vampire to consume blood instead of her bizarre methods... Even if it meant by force...

-Crow Father.

Mari: N-No, please! I don't want it!

(y/n): Listen here, Blood Sucker! I will not have my home have the smell of your disgusting scent of heat because you're part succubus! I am going to make you have this and you will like it!

Mari: But I'm half-

(y/n): NOBODY GIVES A BLOODY DAMN IF YOU'RE HALF BLOOD SUCKER AND HALF THROBBING BLOOD TUBE SUCKER!!! YOU WILL DRINK BLOOD INSTEAD OF WHATEVER BULL SH*T YOU DESIRED!!!

Shouting was obviously hear within your home as you were forcing feeding Mari some blood after cutting open your wrist. You were sitting right behind the Vampire-Succubus with an arm wrapped around her waist while placing your bleeding wrist on her lips.

Mari: But it taste so yucky!

(y/n): What the hell are you, five? You'll get used to the taste, Blood Sucker.

Mari: You're such a meanie!

(y/n): And you're being annoying!

You shouted as Senko happens to being in the same room as you and Mari, in Mari's room that is as the two of you were on the same bed.

Senko: What do you want for dinner, (y/n)?

(y/n): Hmm? Oh surprise me, Love. Your cooking is amazing.

Senko: Ok!

Mari: No wait! Don't leave me here with this crazy!

Mari begged as Senko just ignored her and went of to make dinner before she can pamper you once again. Mari looks desperate for freedom as you shoved your bleeding wrist in her mouth.

(y/n): Drink it.

Mari: Please stop! I'll let you ravage my body and push my head down on the pillow!

(y/n): I don't know what the f*ck that means but no.

You replied before Mari was forced to drink large amounts of your blood, not enjoying the taste before she had enough and pushed your arm away and leans her back on your chest.

Mari: Ok... Ok... No more... Please...

(y/n): Will you start drinking blood from now on or should we make this a everyday thing?

Mari begins to raise her hand in defeat as she shouted.

Mari: No! I'll drink blood normally! Just... No more, please...

(y/n): Hmmph... Good.

You said before gently patting Mari on the head and got off her bed and left her room as Mari lets herself fall on the bed and sighed.

Mari: Why does it have to be meeeeeeee?

[Timeskip with Mari putting on (y/n)'s puffy jackets a she walks around without a care in the world.]

(y/n): Hmm...

Senko: Something wrong?

(y/n): That girl isn't here.

Senko: Oh you mean that girl you brought?

(y/n): Mm-Hmm.

After dinner, you and Senko were standing on your home's balcony, enjoying the dark skies as Senko sat on the stone railings.

Senko: Well she did lose her home world, he's probably in her room still.

(y/n): I'm guessing you gave her a room?

Senko: Well it's only fair since you gave Mari a room.

(y/n): That is true... I'll be sure to comfort the girl when she's feeling better.

Senko hummed before looking towards the dark yet calm sky before she turns to you and smiled.

Senko: Do you want to fluff my tail?

(y/n): Hmm? "Fluff"?

You raised and eyebrow with a bit of confusion and curiosity as you turn to look at Senko holding her fix tail with a slight nervous smile.

Senko: I trust that you'll control yourself if I let you touch my tail?

(y/n); Obviously. And why do you want me to do this?

Senko: Just... Thought you'd want to touch something soft, that's all.

Senko replied as she moved her tail onto your arm as you just stared at it before blinking your eyes...

(y/n): I can 1-UP that.

Senko: Hmm?

You let go of Senko's tail before creating a nice fluffy tail of your own as you wrapped it around Senko's fox tail. Senko flinched from your tail touching hers as you spoke.

(y/n): There... We can warm our tails before we get inside.

Senko: O-Ok...

And with that said, you and Senko stayed in complete silence as time slowly passes by before everything fades to black...

And the title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and silence fills the air.