Chapter 36: Home Of The Grim, Daughters Of The King~

This has been the journey so far...

The Grim Reaper have arrived to his beloved kingdom

The Grim Reaper have arrived to his beloved kingdom... Many faces smiled upon his arrival. But the three children were mostly happier than any.

-Crow Father.

Senko: Whoaaaa...

(y/n): Beautiful. Is it not?

Senko: I seen kingdoms this large but not as beautiful as this.

Senko replied. After a long ride, a beautiful Kingdom is seen before you as Senko was at awe. While you and the others were still in the caravan, moving through the streets of the city with civilians walking by without a care in the world. Shops were open, kids played around and knights in silver armor guarding to keep the peace.

(y/n): Sure missed this place...

Louise: What have you been doing while you were away?

Louise began, grabbing your attention as you turn away from the window and looked at your small Master.

(y/n): I've been... Vacationing.

Saito: Well that didn't sound suspicious at all.

Saito claims as Louise gives you a serious look and questions.

Louise: You've been killing innocent lives, haven't you?

You stared at Louise without an answer before you slowly raised your shoulders and came up with an answer.

(y/n): Maybe?

Louise then just glares at you for a few minutes as Saito kept quiet and Agnes turns to you and shakes her head.

Agnes: Really?

(y/n): Ok, first off: I was just doing me job ok? If I had friends in those realms then maybe just MAYBE... I would leave one to live.

Louise: I can't believe you would do that again! I thought I said-

And so the same old begins, an argument breaks loose as Saito tries to calm Lousie and Agnes just sighs and looks out the window. Senko on the other hand just watched you listen to Louise with a smile on your face as if this wasn't a problem to you... Senko just stares at your smile while you leaned back and continued to listen to Louise through out the ride... Letting time pass as Senko couldn't help but to keep starring at your smile during the ride...

[Timeskip with a FunFact: The Grim Reaper's least favorite food is disposed trash.]

(y/n): Ahhh... What a wonderful looking hall.

Agnes: Really? You're impressed by a hall that you walk around in everyday?

(y/n): How can you deny the beauty of this hall made of silver and gold! The statues! The windows! The smell of joy and happiness that swims in the air!

Saito: I think you missed this place a lot.

(y/n): I think I missed this place a lot.

After the ride to the largest castle, you and the rest were in the halls of the castle as beautiful golden and silver ornaments are seen around the halls. Senko was surprised to see such beauty inside the castle, even from the outside she was surprised.

(y/n): Now if I were the girls, where would I be?

Agnes: Clearly they're not in your office. Nor will they be out in the garden or the lab.

(y/n): Then it's the library.

You said before you began making your way towards the Library as everyone follows behind you while Senko turns to Louise and asked.

Senko: So they don't mind us wondering around the castle?

Louise: Hmm? Who?

Senko: You know, the King and Queen.

Louise: Oh, I guess (y/n) didn't tell you that he's king, huh?

...

...

...

Senko: What?

Senko asked with confusion written all over her head before everyone made it to the library... Senko follows behind you before a large couch is seen as a girl with black hair sat there with a book in her hand, a blonde girl sitting next to a table with boredom in her eyes and a girl with marvelous white hair was organizing the books as you stood behind the couch and spoke.

(y/n): Looks like everyone is lazy today.

Suddenly the three stopped from what they are doing and turned to you as you smiled and opened your arms as everything fades to black...

(y/n): Kept you waiting, huh?

And so... The title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title is untouched and gentle silence fills the air.