THE KIMS

Taehyung POV

Lunch time. I walked to Jin and Joon's dorm. It placed in the far end of the second dorm building. Theirs was as big as mine but Jin changed one side into kitchen where he used to cook. We never went to dining hall unless necessary. And the meal has nothing to compare to Jin's. Lunch and dinner for 5 of us. Jin has a chef to cook for lunch. For dinner he usually cooked by himself. But sometimes Jin asked the school kitchen to send food for us if he thought the menu was good or he was just being lazy.

Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon, my cousins. Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok our childhood friends. We ruled this school.

Kim Seokjin, The President and the Head of Cooking Club.

Kim Namjoon, The Vice President, Head of Science Club and Math Club, member of Music Club.

Park Jimin, Head of Judo Club and Music Club, member of Dance Club.

Jung Hoseok, Head of Student Council and Dance Club also member of Music Club.

And me, Kim Taehyung, Captain of Basketball Team and the Head of the Club.

So many achievement we got during our study here. The clubs we lead never failed in every competitions we took part in.

Our academic grade also above average. Namjoon and I competed to be number 1. Nobody except us on number 1 and 2.

We realized, we are Kims. The Kims had to have value since we will lead the biggest enterprise in this country. I will lead the biggest enterprise in this country. We couldn't let anybody overpower us.

And this school is our training ground. We train our power, brain and body here. We bent the existing rule and changed them with our own. Nobody dared to question us since we proved them we are the best. Even headmaster and teachers. We were not just ruled, we developed.

Anybody opposed, we challenge and beat them with our skills. Well with our fist too sometimes.

We never bully innocent student though. The power we have was not for things as simple as those. We never used strength unless necessary. Just for people who were too ignorant to understand our rules.

And Jungkook. He got his power of his family. And his family is close to ours. He had the same quality as us. And we need him to be on our side. I don't want him opposed us. Me.

I opened the door and welcomed with delicious smell.

"Good, I am hungry." As I sit on the dining table for 8. "Where're the others?" "Joonie and Jimin will be here in a minute, Hobi will be a little late. He has to deal with Sehun and his Swimming Club." "They go to Hobi and not you? The President?" "Maybe they think its useless to confront me since I am your cousin." "If its up to me, I will disband the club for good." "You cant." Sigh. "They have pretty good achievement, with a little more support I think they will do better."

"What took them so long? I am hungry." "You should start to bring Jungkook to eat with us." I looked at Jin with pout on my face. "Then I should also bring that Yoongi here." "Oh.... Why?" "Inseparable like shit!"

The door opened "Wow the smell!! Jin, what's for today?" Jimin the sunshine came in. Cheerful as usual. Followed by Joon and Hobi.

"How was Sehun?" I asked Hobi. "He is handsome." Jimin. Hobi laughed.

"I told him we have to clean and clear out the pool before use, both never did since our vacation." Joon.

We have 2 swimming pool Olympic size, indoor and outdoor.

"Reasonable. Now lets eat." Jin put two trays full of meat and vegetable. Jimin bring 5 bowls of rice and Hobi 5 bowls of corn and egg soup.

"Jimin, you're Yoongi's roommate. How is he?" Jin asked. "Kind, neat, caring and cute." "You want me to beat you?" "Oh cmon Tae, he is a good boy, stop your unreasonable jealousy. Jungkook need a best friend like him. Like I need best friend like you guys."

I couldn't being mad at Jimin for long.

"I noticed that they both join Music Club." Hobi. "Yes. Ahahaha. Tomorrow I will hear the angel voice like Tae told us." "How bout we all join Music Club tomorrow." Jin suggested. "Oh not you too mister president" "Why?! My falsetto voice is beautiful enough!!!"

We end lunch while joking and teasing each other.