THE NIGHT BEFORE (M)

Taehyung's POV

"Don't close your eyes baby. Look at me. Look at my eyes. Look at what I am gonna do to you."

I was trailed wet kisses on Kookie's stomach. Going straight to south cos I knew he need a release since I let him hard for too long. I massaged his ball and lick his crevice. He is a moaning mess. I like to hear him babbling about nothing. His pleasure voice just like song to my ear.

But I wanted to see into his eyes. I believed his beautiful dark orbs would tell me more. Every moaning he made. Every jolt of his nerve I made. Every scratch of his nail he made on my back. Innocent yet so sexy.

I knew this is our first time. I could tell by how sensitive he was. When I reached to his crotch, he became louder. Luckily I prepared and made this room soundproof long time ago. Me and my instinct.

I sucked his dick and hold his base. He jolted hard.

"Tae..... ahhhh." "Look at me or I won't let you come."

He opened his eyes and looked at me. I could see his hazy eyes from the pleasure he got. I hold his stare and start to lick his length. I felt the twitching inside my mouth. I hummed in approval. Sending vibration.

"Tae... please....aaaaahhh." "Come baby."

He came hard in my mouth. I swallow his essence l almost failed to take all of them. Sweet and salty. Then I licked him clean. I could hear he whined for oversensitive.

Then I was hovering him. Kissed his lips and shoving my tongue inside. Made him taste himself through my mouth. He gasped at first but followed my lead. He let me do what ever with his mouth. Put my crotch above his limp member. Made him realized of two things, I was still in complete clothes and the bulge between my legs.

"I am not even started yet baby." His eyes widened.

Jungkook's POV

Realization came to me. Taehyung not even took off his single clothes yet I felt already like a mess. And never once I saw him completely naked. Just half naked with towel that was it. I don't know how big he is but from the feeling when he brushed his crotch onto mine, I could feel he was huge.

"I am not even started yet baby." Oh my God.

He took off his shirt, throw it somewhere I didn't really care. My eyes fixed on his bulge. A big one. I started to worry.

He smirked.

"Stop is a forbidden word. Say it and you would get instant punishment." "It's......"

He kissed me while took off his pants along with his boxer. And rubbed his enormous throbbing member to mine. I could almost feel its pulsing. I was panic. I tried to escape from his embrace. But he already anticipated my move.

"Baby, look at me." I looked at him.

"Do you believe me?" "Yes, but....."

"It will hurt yes. I won't sugar coated it. But I will do anything to make you relax and feel pleasure after. Ok?" "Tae......" "I will prepare you baby, so you'll hurt less. Just relax ok. Focus on the pleasure I made you. Ok baby?"

I nodded.

He took lube and condom from drawer beside the bed.

"Um Tae....." "Yes baby." "How many time have you... " "This is my first time." "Really?!" "Yes Kookie." He kissed my forehead.

"This is also my first." "I know." "I am clean."

He looked at me straight to the eyes, "Do you not want me to use condom?" "Wanna feel you." Taehyung hummed.

He kissed me passionately. His hand caressing the small of my back. I felt arouse again in no time.
Taehyung hands did magic on my body. I was shivered and felt hot on the place he touched.

Not until he reached my ass cheeks and knead them, I tensed.

"Relax baby."

He kissed me, soon my mind distracted for his kiss was heaven. I forgot about his hands on my cheeks. I meant I could still feel them spread me and rubbed my rim gently. I could feel my member twitch.

One finger sliding into me. It felt weird but still ok. No pain ......yet.

Second finger into me. Very weird. And when Taehyung moved to stretch me. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable. Although no pain but it felt like I was being exposed, more than I could imagine. I felt fragile. And to add up to that, my member became so hard without knowing why.

"Tae, please....ahhh" I was panting mess and pleading something to him, though I didn't know what it was.

Taehyung's POV

I felt proud my baby believed me. I was clean. And it was my intention to keep it that way. Jeon Jungkook would be the only one who would taste me. I would cherished this relationship as long as I could.

I could feel Kookie feeling uncomfortable when I inserted two fingers. I started to scissor him as gently as I could. He began to squirm his body, squeezing my fingers with his tight hole.

What he did aroused me further. Imagine he squeezed me like this when I was inside him. Looking at his face, I knew he faintly felt pleasure, considering I was near his spot.

So beautiful. I couldn't help to feel proud. How in mess I made him. And hickies. I planned on giving him more. On every inch of his sensitive body. His milky white skin became purple red.

"Tae, please....ahhh" "Yes baby. You've been good so far. Tell me what you want." "Please Tae I feel weird."

Slowly I inserted third finger. "Ouch!! Taeeee..." it should be painful for him cos his rim spreading wider. Its necessary to do this to him. I didn't wanna hurt him.

I whisper sweet nothing to him. "Kiss me pleaseeee." I kissed him. And then I found his spot. His body jolting and his eyes grow wide. "Found your sweet spot baby." "Don't stop please please."

I hit it continuously with my fingers.

Jungkook's POV

I saw stars. I lost in this bliss I never knew exist. I didn't feel anything but the pleasure Taehyung gave me. I didn't know what he did. I didn't know how I reacted or doing something humiliating. But I don't care. I knew I beg him not to stop, but I didn't know how. Maybe it was all just imagination. I was screaming. So loud yet I heard nothing.

Taehyung's POV

The view before me was amazing. He was writhing under me everytime I hit him there. His lewd sound was so melodic. He didn't stop moving erotically. Fucking himself with my fingers. So sexy. Nobody could be this sexy even when he lost control in pleasure.

"I am near Taeee." "Scream my name while you come baby."

So he did. Came untouched all over our stomach. And scream my name like he was told.

His body arched beautifully. His feet curled. His mouth open and his fingers planted on my back. There will be deep scratch there.

His feature in his ecstasy beyond anything I'd seen. Not even in my imagination. Addicting.

I slide out my fingers. He whined. I could see his hole squeezed in emptiness.

"Don't worry baby, I wont let you feel empty."

Again I filled his hole, this time with my throbbing member, not forgetting to gave more lube into him before.