SATURDAY MOOD

Jungkook POV

It's the day when we freshmen allowed to go outside dorm. I needed to bought groceries but I didn't really know where to go. Yoongi's going home first thing in the morning. This time I realized I've no friend beside him. So sad. With pouty face I grab my wallet and phone. Should I just ask delivery or went by myself? Or ask mom? Aish I better went by myself, I didn't have anything to do anyway.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung starred sharply in front of dormitory building. "Mmm I need to buy groceries." "Alone?" "Yes." "Where's Yoongi?" "He's go home." "I'll take you then." "You don't have to, I can walk." "Do you know the nearest convenient store is 3 miles away?" "Really!!! Wow......." I was speechless... should I still ...... "Wait here!!!!" Taehyung went away so fast to...... I didn't know where..... aah this guy really......!!!!

About 3 minutes waiting, came a luxurious black sport car, stopped in front of me. "Get in!" I looked the car and looked Taehyung hesitantly, "Get In!!!!" I took a deep breath and got into the car.

"We go straight to the city, I need to pick up something, I hope you don't mind." "It's ok. I don't have things to do anyway." "You got Saturday test remember?" "I go with the tutor so I guess its ok." Taehyung smile, he's so handsome, I've had difficulties to turn my gaze from him.

The ride was silence. I felt awkward and divert my attention to car's interior which very luxurious. I doubted my dad would bought me car like this although he's more than capable. "Do you like my car?" "Who wouldn't? Limited edition. Even I doubt my parent would give me such a car." Taehyung laughed which sounded like music in my ear, "I bought this myself." I looked at him dumfounded, "Your amount of allowance must be extraordinary." I shook my head. He chuckled in return, "I worked to gain money, for almost a year. No shopping, no wasting money and time, no vacation and holiday, I still worked at weekend and school break." "Wow!!

After about 30 minutes rode, he stopped at a supermarket downtown. I looked down at myself. "I'm not prepare for this." While looking at my flip flop, sweatpants and shirt. "What's to prepare? You're ok with those, nothings on you're worth under 500 dollars so far I can see." I blushed, I didn't knew that he noticed what I wear. I reached into my pocket and take out my hand phone, credit card and small change. Taehyung's raised his eyebrows, "Did you want to buy groceries near our school using credit card?" "Yes?" "They wouldn't have the machine." "Really? Oh well, I'm lucky I've meet you I guess." He's looked at me probably looking sarcasm into my intonation but found any.

I bought many things, bathroom amenities, fruits, many kind of drinks in cans and bottles, biscuits....... "Are you sure you need all of these?" "I don't know when I will go to groceries again knowing the distance." "You can always ask me if you need anything." "I will be bothersome then." "No you're not. Feel free to ask." "Ok. Thanks." "But seriously I don't think our refrigerator will fit with your groceries, even my foods are still many in it. Anyway you can have them ok, we don't have to label our thing, just grab anything you want from it." "You can have mine as well." "Fine."

He's gazed on me, "You're in good mood today." "I am." "That's good, let me finish my errand, we can grab some food and have them on the way back." "Ok."

"I'm finish. What do you want for lunch?" "Anything's fine."

Taehyung bought our lunch on the go at a small restaurant I thought he knew well.

"Here our lunch." "Why didn't we just eat them at the restaurant?" "I want to eat them somewhere else." "Oh ok." "You agree so easily today." "No reason for me to argue." "Good boy." I blushed immediately.

He stopped at a park. We eaten our lunch there while seeing duck swam at the pond. So peaceful and comfortable I'd began to feel sleepy.

Taehyung POV

So quiet here. I found this park when I was lost, hidden in the middle of apartment buildings. I turn to Jungkook, he looked sleepy. Half eaten sandwich in his hand seemed almost fell. I took it from his hand. He's startled.

"Do you still want this sandwich?" "Eh? Oh. Yes. It's a good sandwich, don't throw it away." "You looked sleepy, let's go back to our quarter." He's suddenly blushed, I smiled.

I drove back. We both lost in our thought. "We're here." "Ah yeah." "You go down here, and go straight to the quarter, the test will be in one hour." He's groaned while gotten down the car then said, "The groceries?" "Leave them to me, just go, I've to park first." "Ok."

I parked, looked around and called a nearest freshmen I could see. "You!!! What's your name?" "I am Lee Minjae." I could feel his admiration toward me. "Do you know me?" "Yes you're the Kim Taehyung." "Ok then, help me bring these groceries to my quarter. Just put them in front of the door. You get it?" "Yes." "Thank you." I saw him off for a while then headed to teacher on duty to notify our return. After that I quickly head to my quarter. I missed Jungkook already.

The door of my quarter opened and I saw Minjae inside talking to Jungkook, I went in and snapped to Minjae "I told you to just put them in front of the door!" Jungkook came forward, "I heard sounds so I opened the door and see Minjae, he's my classmate." I gave Minjae a cold stare. "You can go out now!" "Ok. Thanks for the drink Jungkook. Bye Taehyung." "See you Minjae." Jungkook tried to lighten the awkwardness and closed door behind me.