EUPHORIA

Jungkook POV

He flew out of the room, while I couldn't even catch my breath yet. What was that? Why did he seem like he run away from me? Was he mad because I didn't kiss him back? I felt so confuse and disappointed.... Disappointed? Why would I feel disappointed?

I could still feel his lips on mine. I looked in the mirror, my lips were so swollen, so obvious that I'd been kissed. I blushed.

I goggled my eyes.... I mean what the fuck was this???? I'd been kissed by a guy and disappointed because he just runaway like that......... I acted like a girl needed his boyfriend to be responsible for his action...... I covered my face in devastation (again) .

I called Yoongi, "Do you miss me?" Yoongi answered. "Yoongi!!! I miss you. When will you come back?" "Something wrong between you and Taehyung?" "WHAT? What do you mean something wrong?, of course nothing's wrong. We are fine. Everybody's fine hahah." "Did he kiss you?" "WHAT??? HOW....mmm what're you talking about?" "He did kiss you. I'll be back tomorrow at noon, try not to get fucked by then. I am busy. So bye Kook." "YOONGI!!!!" He hung up already.

Damn Yoongi!! What did he mean with 'try not to get fuck by then'?? Wait, he's not gonna do it right? I mean we just kissed, it would be too fast if he....... Wooo wooo what was I thinking about, my poor head.

Fell tired and sleepy, I decided to just let go and lay down on the bed.

Taehyung POV

I met Jin and Namjoon in their dorm. Jin and Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin were my childhood friends. Jin was the school president, Namjoon was the vice president. They're my cousins and they're lovers maybe, cause they're so clingy to each other. Hoseok and Jimin were my right hands. The fourth of us went to the same school since primary school. These were the main gang members, my gang members. Other than these, they're Hoseok's and Jimin's underlings.

Jin: "Something happen Tae?"

Me: "What's make you think something happened?" Jin and Namjoon laugh.

Jin: "Did you see yourself in the mirror" I hurriedly went to mirror and blushed. I looked like a mess. My lips red and swollen, my hair really messy.....

Namjoon: "Don't forget about the boner. Do you think you can hide it from us?" They were continue laughing. This was embarrassing but whatever.

Me: "If I stay in my quarter, I could end up rape him."

Jin: "So no fuck yet huh?"

Me: "I want to take it slow."

Namjoon: "And keep the boner." He's grinning while looked at me.

Me: "This little I has his own opinion though." I made a weak smile.

I stay there about 2 hours. When I was back to my quarter I felt little nervous to meet Jungkook, but I missed his lips already. What should I do when I met him? What should I do when I saw those sexy lips? What should I .......... Ahhh he's sleeping. So sound and peaceful. I went to the bathroom to take care of this boner.

He still in the same position as before when I got out of the bathroom. I've been watching him sleeping for days. He looked so soft and delicate. I read some reference books to make me sleep (haha). It worked after an hour. Jungkook never moved in his sleep. I decided to sleep while back hugging him. I laced my hand around his waist and hugged him tightly and let sleep came to me.