THE DAY AFTER

Jungkook POV

I woke up with Taehyung's chest up close to my face. I couldn't move (again) his arms embraced me tightly. I couldn't help to smell his scent. Manly..... I must be crazy. How could I think something that sound so gay!!!!!!!! I felt like a girl who being hugged by her crush. How come I became so submissive in front of him? I am a man, strong, confident, bright and never, emphasized on 'never', be the submissive one.

And here I am rolling like a fluff ball in his arms. Let him did whatever he wanted even kissed. I cover my face for recalling what happened the day before. I sighed deeply to erase the thought only to inhale his heavenly scent giving me urge to snuggled to his neck and sniffed it (I were crazy indeed).

"Morning Kookie." "uhm" "mmmm your scent is tickling my nose baby." He bent and sniffed my neck. "hmmmp Taehyung, what're you doing? Stop it, you're tickling me."

Today was Sunday so we're not in hurry to do anything but I couldn't just stay in bed with Taehyung 'cos I knew exactly my heart and body can't stand it. So I did my morning routine after I looked myself in the mirror for good 10 minutes. Were I gay? I thought I liked girls, but now, how could I get a boner just because he tickled me. I was practically running away from him like a mad man before he noticed. Maybe it's just morning wood.... Yeah maybe that's the case.

Taehyung did his morning routine right after me. We had our breakfast together in an awkward silence.

"How about 20 questions?" Taehyung said while looking at me cutely. "Ok. I start first. What's your favourite food?" "Easy. I love kookies very much." I blushed helplessly.

After 10 question I whined... "You're not being fair and honest here!!!" "Wdym? I was so soooo honest!!! I would never cheat on you baby!" "Then what is this? Your favourite drink: tae and kookie, favourite colour: the colour of kookie, favourite place: anywhere with kookie, favourite restaurant: anywhere that served kookie......." "I just want to show you how much I lo........."

My phone rang and it's Yoongi. I pick it up just to saw how Taehyung looked annoyed.

"Yoongi....... No no I'll be there......... Yeah right away......... Ok see you then." I hang up and looking at Taehyung. "It's Yoongi. He's back. I want to see him." "And if I say no?" "Taehyung! I am not asking for your permission."

Then those eyes again. Intimidated eyes that seemed ready to swallow me. "Just remember one thing kookie baby, I am deadly serious when I said you are mine and I capable to do anything. You get it baby? If you don't want anything happened to your best buddy, you better keep this in mind." With that he slowly walked out the door.

He seemed so distant again. I sighed.......