REALIZATION

Jungkook's POV

After dinner Jimin and I helped washing dishes while Hoseok and Yoongi clean up the table. Actually Namjoon offered help but Jin pushed him to tv area and seated him there. I didn't know the reason.

"Joon tends to break almost everything he touch and hurt himself." Jin. "Maybe you should change all these to stainless steel." "We are not in prison Jimin!" Jin. "We can take meal tray from dining hall." Hoseok.

Jin looked at Hoseok as if he grew horn on his head.

Hoseok raised his hand, "ok ok, bad idea, sorry." Jimin was laughing while Jin went to Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Do you have fun Yoon?" Hoseok. "Yeah, you guys not bad." Yoongi.

After that everyone went to tv area except Jimin who laid down on king size bed of Jin and Namjoon.

"Go to your dorm if you wanna sleep!" Jin. "I will with the other." And Jimin sleep peacefully.

We were back to our room almost midnight. The farthest room.

"We don't know what Namjoon and Jin's plan for tomorrow." I feel bad cos nobody asked them.

"They will stay or traveling together." "Oh." Taehyung hummed.

"Are they couple?" "Maybe not, more like cousin with benefit, I think." "Oh." Taehyung hummed.

We entered as we arrived to our room. Taehyung locked the door. Our distance is so close. I should know it's a danger but my curiosity occupied my brain. I was carelessly looking at him.

He turned around and immediately his eyes met mine.

A minute felt like forever then he drew himself near. Closing the gap and put his hands around my waist.

"Is that question in your eyes?"

He just an inch or two taller than me, but I felt small right now. I melt with the tension, but I have to know.....

"What are we?" I whisper softly still looked at his eyes. I doubted he could hear me. Even I couldn't hear me.

Taehyung eyes never left mine as he lead us to the sofa. Then sat us side by side. His right hand gently caress my cheek.

"How do you want my answer? Honest? Or sugar coated?"

I widen my eyes and couldn't help licked my dried lips. The tension between us almost unbearable. "Be honest please." Better to know the truth now before its too late.

"I don't know about you baby, but for me, we are.....you are mine." He kissed my forehead, "You are forbidden to see other than me, with those eyes, only look at me Kookie." He kissed my eyes, kiss my nose, my cheeks, and when his lips on mine, "And these lips only meant to kiss only me."

"Wait...... Wait...... Taehyung wait!!!" he didn't care and and still kissed my neck until I pushed him in an attempted to give myself room to breathe. He finally stopped still looking at my lips.

"Are we...... boyfriend?"

Taehyung hummed. "Taehyung!!" "I will be anything you want baby." "Are you.... Are you even like me, I mean I might be just lust or temporary fling.....or ...."

He raised my chin and made me looked at his eyes again.

"Let me share you a story how I met an angel."

Taehyung POV

I wasn't gonna lie. I was afraid.

This feeling inside me was bigger than just boyfriend-ish thing. I fell like it occupied whole place in my heart. Its growing and if I hadn't controlled it would burst and blind me.

I wanted him.....erased that, I needed him. In every line of my nerves, in every canal of my arteries, my blood vessels, my heartbeat, in every air I breathe. In this hot body, only him could cooled me down.

This is no longer matter of "like" not even "love". This possessiveness in me made me crave him. My thirst to wanted to devoured him, insatiable.

If I didn't suppress this feeling, I knew I would become psycho, a maniac....

And destroyed my beautiful baby.

And I was a Kim. An only heir for my father achievement. And he was Jeon. Maybe that was why I was trying so hard to prove to everybody I could do it

I was shattered inside.

If I ever touched him more than I did....... I just couldn't imagine. I knew I wouldn't let go. I wouldn't ever let him go.

Jungkook's POV

He just told me story when we first met. It gave me an understanding for his behavior toward me. Now ......I knew it sounded impossible, for the first time I could feel him, I even knew what his gaze meant. Maybe its too fast for me to understand. His intense observe, loving, wanting, worrying, frightened, even psychotic, I could feel all of them. Its overwhelming. But I knew one thing, he would never hurt me.