PRETEST

Jungkook POV

I stepped out of my dorm. I want to see Yoongi, and I need fresh air.

I found Yoongi in the dining hall. He waved at me. I came toward him. "Are you ok?"

I nodded. Sitting beside him and leaning to him, "They just took me to my dorm"

Yoongi was looked at me curious, "Who's your room mate?" I sighed, "Kim Taehyung," "The Kim Taehyung?" "The Kim Taehyung," "That's explained," Yoongi nodded his head. "Explain what?"

"I ask around about the gang that dragged you, they're Kim Taehyung's. He's the leader"

"So, gang leader? I thought he's school president." "He's more than qualified for the position but he was declined cause he thought it would be troublesome, at least that's what I heard." "What's the qualification?" "I don't know that much kook, but what I heard about Taehyung, he is top school grade, very good at sport, he's captain of basketball team which is top team among school in this country........... Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Are you have crush on him?" I giggled, Yoongi realized what he did and giggled with me.

Back to his serious mode, Yoongi looked at me, "I gathered this information because it seem like he's targeting on you, he never allowed anybody entering his quarter (that's what your dorm called, Taehyung Quarter), but he's especially made you his roommate. You better watch out, he is dangerous,"

"I don't think I'm an easy prey," "Just be careful Jungkook!!!" "OK!!"

I spent the rest of the day with Yoongi, playing games in his dorm, his roommate Jimin didn't come, Yoongi said he's one of Taehyung right hand.

I was back to my dorm after dinner in the hall with Yoongi, nervously I opened the door just to find an empty room. I took a bath, so tired, I hardly could open my eyes, I drown in a deep sleep without a dream.

Next Morning

I wake up hearing my alarm, suddenly sit in horror expecting angry shout form my roommate......... silent...... no Taehyung. I looked around, he was definitely here slept by my side. Oh shit didn't it sound like we're on honeymoon or something.....blushed.....

I found Yoongi and have breakfast together, then went to our class.

"Pre-test for every subjects..... The announcement really make my day," Yoongi grumbled.

I smiled, I was confident enough except for one, chemistry, my biggest obstacle.

The test finished at noon and the freshmen are gathered in the hall to pick extracurricular we're interested at.

I picked swimming and music club, as Yoongi picked basketball and music club, after that we walked toward dorm's dining hall for dinner.