AFTER TASTE

Jungkook's POV

I woke up naked under the duvet and sore all over my body. A little bit headache. When I tried to sit, there was stinging pain shoot on my back. Shocked was understatement. And to added up on that, there were hickies everywhere, even on my thighs. I was sure there were as many on my back. Oh God, what did I do last night.

Little by little the reminiscent of what happened came to me.

Oh god oh god oh god!!!!

It should be just a dream, a wild dream. But the soreness and hickies were screaming the obvious. And I was never sleep naked.

I closed my eyes only to opened again since the explicit act of what we did playing vividly in my head.

"Are you okay Kookie?"

I scream. "You startled me Taehyung!!!!" He came out from bathroom with only towel on his waist.

"I am sorry. It seems like there is a turmoil in your brain."

"Its because of you. Beast!!" I tried not to pay attention to the sexy overload in front of me.

He chuckled. "I asked you twice remember?"

"You didn't even care when I told you to stop!"

"First, I told you there wouldn't be any save words. Second, when you said stop I should punished you but you also didn't stop grind on me or when I stop, you yanked me and made me kiss you again and again." He smirked.

I tried to shift my lay position, but even a little movement caused pain in my ass. Literally. I yelped.

Taehyung immediately approaching me, "Is it that bad baby? I gave your hole ointment twice when you were sleeping. Now let me see."

Before I did anything to reject, he already removed the blanket and reveal my naked body to him. I was so embarrassed I tried to reach anything to cover. Until Taehyung hold my hand.

"What are you doing Kookie?" "It's embarrassing."

He chuckled, "You didn't when you perform striptease show last night."

"It's out of anger." I pout.

"I've seen everything. No reason to be embarrassed. Now be a good boy and let me see."

He flipped me. Showing may back. When he spread my ass cheek, I couldn't help another yelp from my mouth. I tensed when he touched my rim, even insert one finger to feel my sore hole.

"It swollen badly. I guess I was too rough, I am sorry baby."

And just like that, I was hard....

Taehyung's POV

Our activity last night was beyond exhausting I must say. We did it almost nonstop all night. Well I did him nonstop. It was heaven just watching him reached his ecstasy everytime I aroused him.

Very responsive.

He could be hard just by a little touch here and there. At the start, he could came without his member being stimulated.

I did many things to him. I teased every inch of his body to know his most sensitive part. And gained knowledge about some of his kink.

I pleasure him continuously. Just gave him a little time to regain his sense after his high. Sometimes even gave him no time at all, straight to next round.

His body amazed me.

He could keep up with my game. He got his high over and over yet he could get hard again with simple touch, simple kiss, simple squeeze.

He got his orgasm twice more than me.

Another thing astonishing was, it seemed like his hole always so tight. Despite of my member which stay inside of him almost half of the time.

Gosh I couldn't have enough of him.

I was a beast. I admitted yeah. Only for him. My Kookie