I HATE MONDAY ........... NOT

Jungkook's POV

Just as I had predicted. I woke up on Monday and still sore. Taehyung kept applying ointment. But I thought I wouldn't be healed until next year. I really really wanted to stay in the dorm and hide from Yoongi. But Taehyung said there would be mid test. If I didn't attend, I would have to go to infirmary which is very risky. I mean this butt was only saw by Taehyung and I already tortured so bad I didn't need anybody else saw it.

Taehyung had treated me with care. Patiently kept up with my whine. Always talked to me with his deep soothing voice and saw me with gentle look. Might be because this was his deed.

Sunday we almost did nothing than being lovey dovey. Kissing, cuddling, kissing, eating, cleaning (just Taehyung for both of us), kissing, cuddling, kissing more, cuddling more, biting more, sucking more, teasing my hardened member more and made me came again and again.

I sighed.

"You woke up baby? Let me see your hole." I was suspect he just wanted to see and touch my ass. But I let him have his way. I liked the way he treated me.

I was only wearing shirt and nothing else. Taehyung didn't let me wear my boxers. Again I was suspect he just wanted to see and touch my ass. Again I let him have his way. I liked the feeling of my skin touching his when he was spooning me. And I like the way his member hardened touching my ass but couldn't enter.

Yes yes devil me. Somehow I felt I have power over him. Smirk.

He touched my rim and then gave me more ointment. He did it delicately as if my ass could break while other time he did me rough like a beast. Oh shit.

"Does it still hurt? It is a lot better now though." Maybe he felt my tense and misunderstood.

I sighed.

Taehyung made me chocolate sandwich, tea and milk for breakfast. Then got both of us ready for classes.

Walking to my class with Taehyung by my side. His smile was so bright. Blinding me.

"Why with that smiling face?" "This is a proud face." "Proud of?" "Everybody shall see clearly you are limping." He chuckled.

"Now see my face, this is annoyed face!" he was grinning.

"Wait until I catch you! I will slap it off your handsome face." I pouted.

He then teased me more by closing our distance but still out of my reach. I gathered my strength and chased him. He laughed. But not after I caught him.

He held my hands still smiling. "Here is your class baby. It is good you forget about your pain and your limp when you are chasing me." Chuckled. Then gave me my bag. "Lunch at Jin's, You and Yoongi. Don't make excuses cos he rejects rejection, and you don't want to offend him. I'll miss you. See you soon." He winked at me and walked away.

Did he just annoyed me so I forgot about my limp? Yes I could even chase him. How could he be so perfect?!

I entered class and go straight to my seat beside Yoongi. I hoped he didn't notice the limp.

"You are limping." Damn!!!!

"I slipped in the bathroom."

He looked at me.

"What?!"

"You might be better than me academically but you are a bad liar and I am not that stupid."

Sigh.

"I wish you were stupid now and forgot everything." "Never gonna happened."

Almost lunch time when Yoongi and me walking through isle to Jin's Chamber. I thought my test would be better than last time. At least my chemistry was better this time. I was sure of it.