TERMS

Jungkook POV

To say that I was embarrassed was understatement, I was beyond humiliated, sadly, by myself. I just wished there's some kind of wormhole that swallowed me.

He didn't let go his embrace while his face and words mocked me. Did he said 'failed ballet performance'?

So I didn't say anything just trying to free myself but he just didn't budged. It's annoyed me so I use all of my strength. My face might became red but I was still in his embrace. Another humiliation. I felt like crying of embarrassment. How came he didn't even budge? How strong could he be? I needed more exercise I guessed.

He chuckled. "I won't release you baby, not yet. Not before you get my point and accept them." "So what's your point?" I asked as sassy as I could, though my position described the opposite.

He smirk. I hated when he did that. Then his expression became serious. I hate it even more.

"I allow you join swimming club Kookie but I am not too happy with the way you dress. How could I allowed anybody seeing you this sexy? So baby if you want to continue join this club, change it to something more appropriate." He smiled the added, "Please?"

"It's..." "You know I can't stand being jealous right?" "But..." "It's either your swim suit or swimming club baby." "Taehyung....." "We can go shopping tomorrow."

"LISTEN HERE TAEHYUNG, I don't know why you..." "Oh have I told you I freeze this club activity until we both agree on the terms?"

I became speechless, i couldn't believe he did this just because of me, "Wha..its..but... TAEHYUNG YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!" "Do what?" "FREEZED THIS CLUB!!!" "Oh baby but I did."

I closed my eyes and my head hung low, still in his embraced. I took a deep breath, "What's your term?" I whispered softly as I felt defeated.

But he could hear me. Of course he could, there's almost no space between us.

He smiled his boxy smile, tighten his embrace. "Kookie, the terms not so difficult, first we go shopping Saturday to buy you suitable swim suit and don't let anybody touch you. You know the later term already."

I nodded. "Yeah fine."

Hearing my answered Taehyung smiled wider. "Ok Kookie, lets sealed this agreement"

Then he kissed me. Hard and demanding. His hands on my waist tighten made our lower body grazed. He moved his hip, caress his member onto mine.

I blushed but the same time felt hazy, the pleasure clouded my mind. I clung to his neck. The grazed being more intent as my thin swimsuit underlined my member, I can't help to moan to the kiss. My breath became unsteady and the fabric around my hips became tighter. This time he's not stopping while he heard me moaned.

He picked me up and slammed me to the nearest wall. Never let go the kisses but we had to eventually for the need of air. He looked me in the eyes while we both panting heavily. His hands moved. One still on my hips and the other holding my cheek. "My beautiful Kookie." I didn't have a chance to react as he continued to kiss me. This time harder. I felt his hand unzipped my suit, exposing my body while his lower body grinding harder.

The pleasure was overwhelming. I was moaning mess. I can't hold my lewd sound as his hand traced my body to my bud. He played it with his thumb then pinched it hard, made me moaned loader. While he kissed and sucked my neck. My whole body felt so good, butterfly all around.

I felt something in my stomach. "Tae...ahh...Taehyung... I ahhmmm.....I ....aaahhh Tae please aaahhh ....Taeeee." I no longer had control on my body. My poor trembling body and mind submit to him longing him to do more and more until I can't......