PREPARATION OF SCHOOL FESTIVAL III

Taehyung's POV

Its almost 10.00 PM now. We got information about who were the bullies of our juniors. And what were their plan to mess up our school festival. A dangerous plan I must said for they aimed our electricity and made a little explosion at the concert stage to frighten the visitors.

Jimin looked calm. It was the same as calm before the storm. His eyes became void of emotion. Only Hobi and I could read the rage inside.

"We have to catch them red handed." I said that while staring at Jimin. "Yeah, kill and bury them in the backyard is not an option." Hobi, while Jimin responded with sour smile. "That's not what came in mind but it's also a good idea." "What's on your mind then?" Joonie.

"Made them and their family sleep under the bridge."

"All data gathered, we just need to decide what we will do about them. But it needs days to do that, and we can't make official statement about it. We must do something that can make nobody would think about that for the far future." Joonie, "We are working on it though."

"Yeah, the result will be out in no time for one of them." Hobi.

"If the bully wasn't a chaebol? It would be harder to take care of, right?" Jimin.

"Don't worry, there always be the way." Hobi.

"Call the juniors I wanna talk to them." I sit on the President's swivel chair. My feet were comfortably on the table.

Not for long, they enter the office, eyes at their shoes and looking very scared.

"What are your names again?" me, still in the former position.

"I am Choi Soobin and this is Choi Yeonjun, sir."

"I am Taehyung, in case you don't know." I put down my feet and leaning to table.

"We knew about you, all the five of you sunbae-nim." Soobin.

"I don't know what Jimin told you, but whatever it was, I tell you both that we can do many things, about you and even your family. We have sources which could be used to destroy or better up your life. We can give you fame or we could make you live on the street in no time. I assured you, these are not empty threats. Doesn't matter you believe or not.

And the student at this school hand to hand to build this school to be a better place to study, to have fun, and to develop their self. No one could ruin this without fight.

Looking at your wound I can tell that Jimin was taken wat too easy to you. But not anymore. I demand broken bones next time Jimin!"

"I can give you more than that." Jimin

"Sunbae-nim, please spare us, they bullied us since junior high, we can't do anything since one of them is the son of our fathers employer. We were tried to get away from them but they found us. Please sunbae-nim, we will do anything just to be free from them."

"We will deal with them, but we need your commitment to catch them red handed. We need you to cooperate in every action we would do." Joonie.

"News." Hoby gave his phone screen to Soobin, showing one of their bullies, Hyun Kyu Sik, caught by the police for possessing drugs.

"Good job." I said to Hobi.

"It's too easy, he will be released in no time." Jimin

"Yeah, it's just a little diversion." Lazily I brought back my feet on the table.

"When will the next meeting with Jang Bum Soo?" Jimin was waving his wooden sword to the Juniors.

"Sunday sunbae-nim." One of them answered.

"Give me your phone." Hobi. "You too." He said when only one of them gave him. He did something to the phones and gave them back. "Both your phones can be track by us now."

"Dismiss then." I said while playing with my phone.

But Jimin hold them in place, with his sword on Soobin's neck. "Say anything about what you heard in this room, I'll make sure you can't even walk the next day."

They bowed down and scurried away immediately.

"Joonie, I think its time for you to tell Jinnie about this." I said without looking up from my phone. "Yeah, I know. We missed two meals with him in the row. He must be furious."

"A few details more, then we will be ready with our plan." Hobi. "Don't forget to gather all head of martial clubs." "First thing tomorrow."

"Should we call them both on Monday to report to us?" "Not necessarily, I put tracking and wiretapping devices." Hobi. "How if they were discovered?" Joonie. "Very small possibility, its not hardware devices, we use satellite and phone IP for that, its latest invention from the best hacker."

"Impressive, lets go to the chamber now."