THE NIGHT BEFORE II (M)

Jungkook's POV

I was screaming with all my might. I wasn't even down from my high yet Taehyung had already started new round.

He slid his member into me. Although he stretched me but it still so big. I felt like my arse being ripped. And being smart, he rub it to my spot.

My body jolted so hard for being hypersensitive. My leg trembled. I scream even louder than when I felt the pain.

He stopped to give me time to adjust. Taehyung did me gently but he was still a beast. He didn't even let me breathe.

The pain gradually subdued. Taehyung kissed me and started moving. Pulled out slowly and pushed hard. Again I saw stars. Again I was hard.

He was thrusting mercilessly. Abusing my spot. The impact was harder than it was with his fingers. Again I was a moaning mess. Pain and pleasure, I felt them both. I grab both his biceps to keep me steady cos I was jolting so hard.

"Oh my God. Kookie. You are so tight. I can hardly move." Sound of slapped echoing in our room. I hope the room was soundproof. Although I didn't really care for now.

Taehyung grunted. Despite what he said about could hardly move, he pushed his manhood into me fast with force of a bear. He intertwined one of our hands and the other held me steady.

"Look at me baby."

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He smiled. Softly. On contrary of what he was doing to me. How could he do that? Thrusted me so hard yet smiled so soft? All of this was wonderful. And Taehyung was beautiful.

"You are so beautiful Kookie. I can see stars in your eyes." Could he read my mind?!

I tighten the intertwine hands. I was near, "Tae.....I am mmhhhh close." "Come baby."

Again I came on our stomach. And spontaneously I squeezed his member.

He grunted louder, his body shaking uncontrollably and came inside me. I could feel he unloaded his sperms wetting my wall. He collapsed above me. Putting his weigh onto my body.

He said something, but I was not done with my high yet.

After sometimes I gained my senses back. He was still in me. I wiggled to free myself.

"Don't move." "Tae, you are still inside me." "I know."

Taehyung's POV

I came down from my high. The first time. Felt incredible. When he squeezed me I couldn't hold my orgasm. Heaven. Yes he was my heaven. He adjusted with me and my need in no time.

"When you squeezed me its heaven baby." I said while kissing his neck. He didn't answer. I doubted he heard me. I stayed on top of him and didn't move.

Then I felt he squirming under me, "Don't move." "Tae, you are still inside me." "I know."

I hold him so he could barely move. "I will be inside you all night." He froze, "You are kidding right?" "No." "Get out of me!" "Shhh baby, I will enter you again and again that's for sure. You will be tight again. Let me be your butt plug."

"It feels weird Taehyung." he whined. "You will get used to it baby. Just give it time."

It was just felt good being inside him. His warm embraced mine tightly. Poor Kookie, I thought I would be hard again in no time.

I reached wet tissue beside the bed and cleaned cements on our stomach.

Jungkook's POV

I can't move. Not only because Taehyung weight but also because I didn't have any energy left. Wasted and exhausted to the core.

I'd ever heard about it. I guess this was it. My first sex encounter straight to multiple orgasm. Wow. Felt incredible.

I knew its because of Taehyung. Noone else could make me felt like this. I Knew for sure. This satisfaction was beyond anything I could imagine.

I wasn't sleeping. Just laid on the bed. My arms and legs spread wide. And Taehyung above me. Refused to move over and move out from me. Such a baby.

I thought I would need more than a day to recover. Both my energy and the soreness. I hope Yoongi wouldn't notice or I'll be doomed.

Then I felt something. Yes there was definitely something growing bigger inside me. Oh my God!!!! Here we go again!