LOVE LETTER II

Jungkook POV

I couldn't help panting, my heart's beating so fast, felt like it would burst out of my chest, I knew he's staring at me, but I just couldn't lift my red face. What the hell happened to me?

"So Kookie honey," he spoke slowly with his deep voice, "Keep this in mind, YOU ARE MINE, behave yourself, don't get too clingy to your friend, too friendly or too intimate." "Or what, you'll beat me up?" I couldn't help to dare him.

Those smirk again, "I'll never gonna hurt you Kookie, but not to those around you. I can crushed them to pieces if I have to." "You won't dare....." "Try me then." His voice became dangerous and intimidated me.

I felt like crying. "I wanna sleep, g'night." I buried myself under the blanket and trying so hard not to sob.

Taehyung POV

I was staring to blanket bumps in front of me, I could almost heard him sobbing feebly. It broke my heart but it necessary. I sighed and whispered "I am so sorry Kookie." Then laid down beside him until the sleep came.

Jungkook POV

I woke up in the morning finding Taehyung's already gone, I sighed .......... Why did I sigh? Relieved? Disappointed? God...I didn't know me anymore.

I got ready for class. On the way I meet Yoongi, greeted him gloomily.

"What happened to you?" so I told him about the boy and his letter, Yoongi seem concerned. "I thought maybe he didn't like me hang around you." "So what?" "How if he beat me up too?" "Scream and run?" I laughed "Hahaha very funny kook, your best friend live is on the line here." "I don't think he's gonna killed you my precious Yoongi, he'll just beaten you up....maybe." I laughed harder. "I'm considering to move to other country now." "And where to?" "Disneyland?" we both laughed. Yoongi could always make my day.

Nothing really happened today, just another couple of love letters............. "I had no idea why they even sent me this, was I looked so gay?" Yoongi smiled at me then said, "You just simply beautiful." "It's my sin then?" "But you know the funniest part is?" "What?" "You won't broke their hearts, just their bones" Yoongi giggled, me too.

After the last class those letters which came in the morning were taken back by the writer, one with blue eyed another with nosebleed. Taehyung's accomplice didn't even bothered to covered, as if they made announcement whomever came near me or touched me got beaten. I feel hopeless. On the contrary Yoongi seemed amused.

"I won't be able to make friends if this continued." "That's bad." "Your face doesn't reflect what you say Yoongi." "Somehow I feel this is amusing." "Please enjoy the show." "That's my intention, but I make a bet that you'll lose." "Well thank you my best friend!!" "He is a strong opponent." "Tell me something I don't know." "You're simply a gay for Taehyung." "YOONGII!!!!!" "I just told you something you don't know right?" I looked at Yoongi's grinning face, annoyed.

Day passed without me meeting Taehyung.