DINNER AT JIN'S

Jungkook's POV

Why Seokjin named it chamber? Was it their office? The special place to hang out for The Kims?

We were heading to Jin's Chamber that apparently placed on the other end of Music Building. Its far but near our dorm.

"Nothing special with the place. He is just a drama queen. But it is a place we usually have our lunch and dinner."

"I guess it runs in the family." "What is it?" "Drama queen."

Taehyung was looking at me with pout, "I'm not drama queen." "Form the first I knew you. Continuous drama. And Taehyung Quarter?" I chuckled.

"Its because of you." "Oh now its my fault? Childish!" "Yes, its your fault you are so beautiful."

"Stop saying cringey thing!!! Ugh!" red face and palpitating heart.... nooooo.

Taehyung grinning cutely. "Besides, Taehyung quarter is just sound cool." To be honest, if he is not in fierce mode, he is very cute.

"Are you really bullying the whole school?" "What about that?" "I don't think Seokjin will let you do horrible things such as bullying. Hoseok and Jimin, they look so kind and warm. RM maybe stricter but he won't be a bad student. And I don't really feel the school afraid of you. Respect maybe."

Taehyung laughed. Deep and musical.

"Our type of bullying probably not the same as your imagination about school bullying Kookie. We ensure they know who they are dealing with. Follow the rule and there won't be any problem."

"What's the rule?" "School rule."

I couldn't hold my giggle.

Taehyung's POV

I always love to hear him giggling. Made me happy the reason behind it was me. I couldn't hold my smile.

"We are not bad people. We want to enjoy our high school time. Make it valuable and profitable for our future as Kims. Some of student here also from important family. Bad Impression is not our objective."

"We are still high school and you already think about that."

"Name it responsibility."

I looked at Kookie. Lift my hand and stroking his cheek. I feel warm inside. All I wanna do was enveloped him with this warm as well.

"We are here."

Junkook's POV

We were welcomed with smell of delicious food, bright and cozy room with dominant blue from different hue.

"We can sell Eunwoo." Namjoon.

"Not only handsome, he also can sing." Jimin.

"We have so many handsome people in this school whom we can sell." Namjoon.

I couldn't help gaping my mouth hearing their conversation.

Taehyung pulled me to the join them, "Are we doing human trafficking now?" while took two plates with steak on them and handed one to me.

"I think the easiest way is to buy Bighit shares and enjoy the profit in no time." Seokjin

"Yes more convenient but less diversion as well." Hoseok.

"Here Jungkook, have vegetable and mashed potato, we still have enough steak for all of us." "Thank you, Seokjin." "Just call me Jin." His dazzling smile is so handsome.

"Isn't Eunwoo an heir to cha family?" Taehyung join in.

"His father is an attorney from my dad's firm. He is free." Jimin

"Like I said we can sell him." Namjoon

Yoongi chuckled seeing my face, so does Jimin and Jin.

"Stop messing with my baby." Taehyung. "His face is so cute. I can't." Jimin.

"We have an idea to establish our own label. K-pop industry is growing bigger and bigger. We all know about music and dance. No human trafficking involves here Jungkook." Namjoon explained. He is so cool.

"Yoongi, how bout you?" Hoseok. "What about me?"

"Jimin, school concert in two months. I think Yoongi and Jungkook can perform." Hoseok. "Wow. I almost forgot! But good idea Hobi." Jimin.

"No!" Taehyung. "Why not?" Jimin. "I won't let him bewitching the whole world." Taehyung. "Isn't this kookie decision to make?"

Jimin turned around to me, "How bout it Kookie? Do you wanna do it? Don't think about Tae, and you have enough time to prepare."

I looked at Taehyung, "Ok." I said.

"What?!" "I am sorry Taehyung but I want to do it."

Taehyung huffed, "Ok, but you have to wear bunny costume."

Hoseok laughing. So hard.

"No way I would let any kind of animal costume in my concert!!" Jimin complaint. "I think it would be fun though. What do you think Yoongi" Hoseok still laughing.

"I don't mind." Yoongi. "Yeah it's new, must be fun to do something new Jimin." Jin. "But..."

"Jimin, handsome people will still be handsome even if wearing rugs. And every girl from other school will still think us cute, don't worry" Jin.

Jimin pout.

Taehyung leaned backwith his wide boxy smile, "Bunny costume it is then."

"Saturday tomorrow, you guys have plan?" Namjoon.

"I will have to go to seoul to see my dad." Jimin

"Do you have plan Yoongi?" Hoseok. "No, I just have to buy something...." "Perfect, we'll go to buy what you need then you can accompany me to some places." Hoseok.

Its my turn to giggle seeing Yoongi's face. His expression is extraordinary.

"Is it a date?" Jimin. "Yes." Hoseok. "What?!"

Pale Yoongi became tomato was very rare.

"Kookie and I will also be very busy tomorrow. Some shopping, to his house, and have a little fun somewhere." He winked at me.

"You better settle the matter with Sehun, Tae, we can't freeze them too long." Namjoon.

"Kookie, you will swim with bunny costume."

Jin hit Taehyung head with a ladle.