SWIMMING CLUB

The show must went on. Today was the first day I took part in swimming club activity. I was excited. I love swimming and I proud to say I was good at it. Later I realized that my swim suit was slightly sexy because it wrap my body so tight. Well I was confident about my body since it was built enough in the right place, even six pack (sshhh it's confidential though) so why not.

Out from changing room to indoor pool I felt weird. Nobody there. I didn't think I was mistaken when I read the message. But my phone was in the locker. Strange. Should I went to changing room to check on my phone and got change or went on swimming in this peaceful atmosphere?

Then again this was too peaceful to my liking, almost suffocating. Just me and air and water, too much. My mind wondering what could happen. Maybe I got into parallel world? Maybe I got into time machine and this was a hundred years later? Creepy.

Then I heard footstep.... was that zombie or something? I should fight them. The black belt in karate will come in handy at a time like this.

The time I started to throw a deadly kick, I saw that my aim had a very handsome face named Kim Taehyung. I stop in the middle. Damn the slippery floor my body began to fall I tried to minimize the impact but again damn the slippery floor.... Then I felt someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me hard till my body bumped to my savior's none other than Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung POV

I missed my Kookie. My baby. It's immature of me that avoided him but I couldn't help being so jealous over his friendship with Yoongi. Although I knew they were platonic relationship. But still a couple punches over Yoongi could boosting my mood.

I was wondered how could I fix this with Kookie when I informed today was the first swimming club activity. Kookie would be there..... Wait a minute please, let me digest these load of information. Cause we knew swimming equal to swimming suit, Kookie would be there means Kookie in a swimming suit...... I couldn't just sit and do nothing.

Namjoon's the one who cancelled the club for today. Nobody allowed in this indoor pool. I didn't care about the reason.

As I enter the pool area. I saw Kookie. He looked lost or maybe confused and........sexy....too sexy. His swimming suit covered his body, upper arms and thighs. But it's too tight it revealed his sexy curve instead. I sighed for the view in front of me. How could I let him wear something so sinful like that in front of public?

I walk toward him. When suddenly he threw punch and kick to me in karate style. I thought I could easily dodge his blow. But before I moved he stopped his attack, caused unbalance to his stance. He looked about to fall. Luckily I could grab his wrist and pulled him to my embrace. I hugged him. Tightly. Savoured the feeling I'd been missing. Feeling of Kookie's body on me. He looked at me, surprised I guessed.

"First it looked like you want to punch and kick me, then suddenly you swift to failed ballet performance. I have to say it's amusing though. Moreover you did that in this skin tight costume. You can turn on every living creature in this room. Luckily Kookie, it's just me."