STEAMY SATURDAY

Jungkook's POV

I woke up with Taehyung's arms snaking my belly. So tight. Made me hard to breathe.

We sleep after a little talk we made the night before. Taehyung hugged me and never let go. Enveloped me with his warm. Calmed me with his scent and made me dived in deep slumber.

I knew Taehyung was a light sleeper. A little move could wake him easily. Now wasn't different as I sensed his move and began to nuzzle my nape. Inhale my scent.

"Good morning baby." Hoarse sexy voice. I could feel it vibrating through my neck.

"Good morning Taehyung." Didn't want to move. Savoring the feeling of him near me. Our skin ship. Warm. So warm.

I could fell his finger draw pattern on my belly and slowly moved south. I couldn't hold my pleased sound and hummed in contented.

"You enjoy this so much hmmm?" "Yes."

"Wake up and get ready!" I groaned and not making a move. Until he begun tickling me.

Taehyung's POV

I prepared breakfast consisted of coffee, sliced fruits and toasts for both of us. Then I got inside bathroom and brushed my teeth while Kookie took a bath. There is glass wall separated shower and sink area. So I just saw his silhouette.

What we did was so domestic. I don't want this morning to end.

"Taehyung." I hummed. "Hand me the towel please."

Jungkook's POV

I could drive. And Taehyung let me drove his super car. I was so thrilled and couldn't help giggling cheerfully.

"Baby be careful." "Relax Taehyung, I got you. I won't scratch this car I promise." I still could feel his tense beside me. I couldn't help but stifled my laugh.

We arrived in a big mall. Own by Kim.

"What will you buy here?" "A descent swimming suit for you." "Hmmm."

"Seriously if its up to me I would just freeze the club for good." "Just because of me?" "Yes. But I can't against Jin." He was pouting cutely.

"I hope you could join another club. Like Media Club, Art Club, Science Club, anything but not swimming." "Media Club? What do they do?" "Photography, directing short movie, making podcast. Many things." "Wow sounds interesting." "Yes it is interesting. Very."

"I don't mind change the club."

Taehyung stopped and looked at me, "Are you serious?" "Yes. I will join Media Club instead." Its his turn to smiling cheerily.

"Ok. We still have to buy a descent swimming suit for you. I can't let you wear the old one in front of other."

I cancelled my plan to go home, cos my parents went to Japan and inform me the last minute. We have lunch in the same mall. Bought boba tea and some donuts.

Back to our room, I intended to lay down again on the bed when Taehyung said, "Prepare the test Kookie." Shit.

Taehyung's POV

Out from the bathroom I saw Kookie prepared to have the chemistry test. Sit on the floor with books ready. Cute.

"We must raise the bet." "What do you mean?" "Kissing me is no longer a punishment for you." "It's......"

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung made sudden move by kissing me, suck me hard, nice and tempting, he licked my lips sent shiver to my spine. Cant help, I made a sound. A needy one. Then let me go.