KOOKIE

Jungkook POV

They brought me to furthest part of dormitory building, they let me in and left me. The room's just perfect, neat, and cozy .......its occupied, for his stuffs placed everywhere and I could smell faintly musk, strawberry and vanilla scent. I looked at the bed, puzzled, there's only one king size bed.

Then someone open the door, I turned around to see, when suddenly I felt his presence filled the room. I hold my breath. There he was the most handsome boy I'd known as.....

"Kim Taehyung?"

"That's me, Jeon Jungkook." He smirked when he said my name. His voice low and sexy.

Last time I met him at family gathering 4 years ago, so handsome yet so sarcastic. I could feel his cynical stare at me. I don't know why but I could feel his anger toward me, made me shiver & uncomfortable. I could still feel those feeling till now. After that I never seen him at the gathering, I only knew him from internet, those always followed with great picture no idol could compare.

"Something in my face?" those deadly smirk again

"Huh? Oh sorry." Flustered...... damn what did I do starring him like that.

I looked around the room again, "where can I put my clothes?"

"There," he nodded to chest on the corner, "I emptied it for you, want me help unpack?"

"It's ok, not much............ mmm which one of this desk is yours?" I ask because both desk occupied with his stuffs which arranged so nice I didn't know where else I could put my things

"I used them both and you can use them both too. Look here Kookie I live in this room longer than you, I don't think I'd like to separate things, making border or anything like that, so feel free to use them whenever, wherever as long as we put them back at their place again. How about that? Agreed?" this time soft smiled on his face.......

"Ok," my answer.....but wait, something stuck in my head..........what was that....

"Kookie??" I frowned at him.

"My nickname for you. You mind? Or should I call you baby?"

Here the feeling again..... I walked to the wardrobe to hide what I felt, to made distance from him and act as if I didn't hear a thing. He looked at me with narrowed eyes, "You're not answering, so I assume Kookie it is." He turned and heading the bathroom.

Gosh my heart.... I thought I wouldn't survive this school life. I took a deep breathe feeling desperate.

Taehyung POV

I entered bathroom, closed the door and looked at the mirror. He was still an angel from 4 years ago, his beauty, his voice.........I could feel my heart race uncontrollably. The reason why I angry was because of this.... I was in love with the angel in the garden, when I realize she was he, I should've stopped, instead I was falling deeper........ I took a deep breathe feeling desperate.