LOVE LETTER I

Taehyung POV

I felt something in my stomach, not pain just uncomfortable, idk what was it. Furious at something I couldn't explain made me furious at every little wrong thing I found.

Well maybe it's because Jungkook. He was so clingy to that Yoongi guy made me want to pound the nearest thing whatever it was. Until someone grabbed my wrist. Instinctively I pulled my arm along with the grabber so I could slammed him over my shoulder....

"Wooo wooo, easy man... it seem like you would destroy everything in this room including me," "Can't I?" I glared at Namjoon.

"You can Tae, but would you satisfied?"

"You've got the point, it would be more satisfying if I could hit Yoongi instead." "Well you can't just hit his best friend, he'll hate you." Namjoon statement made me more frustrated.

"Mmmm, Tae, someone sent him love letter." "WHAT!!!?" "It's predictable, he's such a beauty," "HE IS MINE!!!" "But you didn't announced it." I looked at Jimin with disbelieved in my eyes, "I made him my roommate!!! Wasn't it enough sign already?" Jimin shrugged, Namjoon patted my shoulder.

I narrowed my eyes, thinking. "Jimin, did Jungkook read the letter yet?" "He did." "Ok, you hit him for me and make sure Jungkook knows." "How?" "Make him draw the letter from Jungkook after you hit him bad." "Understood." "Tonight Jimin!!" "OK."

Jungkook POV

"What's that?" "Someone gave me, doesn't this look like love letter?" I showed the envelope to Yoongi. "It looks like one." I smile wide to Yoongi, "Don't tell me you're an expert in this. Yoongi have you received one?" "It's pink!!!"

I read it, it was love letter. A love letter from a boy........ I just shook my head.

On the way to my dorm suddenly I heard a feeble sound, I looked around to make sure, there's a boy behind me. It looked like he's trying so hard to support his own body.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"I I was the one who gave you the letter, will you please give it back to me?" "The love letter?" "Yes." "Why? Do you want answer now?" "No no.... no need to answer it, just give me back the letter."

I was confused so I took steps toward him then I gasped, he was beaten up so bad," Are you OK? Who did this to you?" He looked at his feet, "It's my fault. I didn't know you're Taehyung's. So please give me back my letter or his accomplices will beat me worse, please."

"I am Taehyung's? Who said that? Taehyung?" "His accomplices, please, the letter."

Slowly I gave him the letter, he accepted it and leaved quickly without any word.

I was still digested what happened while I was taking a bath, wore my pajamas and came out from bathroom, I gasped for I saw Taehyung's sitting on the bed looking at me. "Holy shit.... You startled me!!"

He smirked, "You looked cute when you're startled." He took steps toward me while I was standing stiffed, then he's passing me into the bathroom. I felt ridiculously annoyed with myself, I couldn't describe. How could I...... he was just passing through me yet my heart's beating like crazy. What should I do now, so awkward.

He came out from bathroom with just towel around his waist. So damn sexy. My mind went blank, my eyes gazed at him without my consciousness...... then he looked at me and that smirked again........."Like what you see Kookie?" His eyes, lips, body indicated that he was teasing me. I held my breath. I knew exactly that my face was so red.

Taehyung POV

Gosh ....... Kookie's looking at me open mouthed.....cute, I tempted to kiss his pink lips but I held back. I wore my shirt, boxer and loose pants in front of him, he already looked away but my...... his face so red. I almost burst in laugh.

"You beaten up the boy that gave me letter, didn't you?" he still didn't look at me. "Yeah." "Why?"

"If you talk to me then look at me!!!" Then he looked at me and ask again "Why?" "Why what, beat the boy or looking at me?" "Both."

"Well, he should learn about manners and I wanna look into your eyes." He's blushing even more. Cute.

"Did he do something bad?" "He wrote you love letter." "It's between him and me then, it's none of your......."

I made a fast move toward him, grabbed his wrist, pulled him into my embrace and held his chin so he couldn't look away, he's so startled he couldn't even fight back. "Of course it is my business Kookie honey, you're mine, they can see and admire you but not make a move or flirt or touch you."

"I am not yours." "You are." "Since when?" "Long time ago." "I don't recall, so lame, I disagree." "It's ok." "What's ok when I'm not willing?" "Whatever, You're mine." "Do you have proof?" "Should I mark you now?" He's blushing "Cute." He tried to free himself but I tighten my embrace till he couldn't even move.

"Let me go!!!" "You wanna proof, I shall give you." I moved my head down to his neck....."Nooooo, let me go!!!" "But baby, you wanna proof!" "Not anymore!! Let me go Taehyung!!" I chuckled and let him go.He instantly made space so I couldn't easily grab him, he's panting. I couldn't help my smirk.