WALL SESSION (M)

Taehyung POV

I pinned Kookie on the wall. His moan made my brain dead and I am a zombie now. A zombie that's looking at the most beautiful boy. Cute and sexy. I held his cheek in adoration together with passion and a little lust (ok ok a bit more than a little), "My beautiful Kookie."

He looked aghast. He looked at me with his mouth slightly open. Irresistible. So I slammed his lips with mine and kissed him. I wanted him. I wanted him so bad. But I wanted him to feel the same. Selfish. Yes my love for him was selfish. I wanted him to need me. To missed me. To begged for me. The way I did.

I unzipped his swimsuit and started to tease him. Touched him with the tip of my index finger. Slowly. From chin down to his neck. His eyes on mine. While my lower body didn't stop grinding his crotch. I stimulated his body up here and down there. My tip reached on his chest. I started to kiss his neck. Leave a traced of hickeys and wet kisses around his collarbone while my right hand busy with his bud.

He's a moaning mess. So sexy like music in my ears. Made me want to wreck him more. Made him realized it's me and only me could make him the way he's now.

I could feel him grinded faster. It's a sign. He's near. So I slipped my left hand inside his suit, touched his member and caressed the crevice that leaked with precum. His moaning became uncontrollable, "Tae...ahh...Taehyung... I ahhmmm.....I ....aaahhh Tae please aaahhh ....Taeeee." he called my name between his whimper and moan. I only touched his tip, we still grind on each other then he tighten his buckled hands on my neck and rested his head on the crook of my neck.

He came. Warm liquid smeared my hand in his suit. I didn't stopped caressing his member tip and his bud tough. Until I could feel him trembling, "Taehyung, please stop." He pleaded.

I stopped and moved to look at him. What a sight. His eyes half shut, his mouth slightly open. Sweat made his bangs stick on his forehead. I slowly kissed his forehead, I kissed his nose, I pecked his lips. Then I lifted him, making his legs wrapped around me.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" he whined and tried to freed himself. "Shhh Kookie we have to clean you ok." "I can do it myself." He pouted. "I want to bath you baby." "No!!!" "No?" "No!!!!" "Why?" he looked at me, "I don't want you see me naked." "I will eventually." "Not now." "Why?" "You have problem down there, and its poking me while you carry me, and looking at me naked will just add gasoline to your fire right?" he pouted again. So cute. "Actually I want to see you naked so I can imagine you properly." I smiled and he blushed. "But you right, it'll be so hard for me to resist you then."

I put him down under the shower, "Clean properly okay! Take your time, and go straight to our quarter after you finish. You get me?!" "Yes." "Good boy." I ruffled his hair and went away.

I still had huge problem to take care of.....