PREPARATION OF SCHOOL FESTIVAL II

Taehyung POV

Exam done. I was on the verge of fury. I should be back to my quarter and cuddled with my baby instead of here with Hobi and Jimin.

Jimin patted my back, "You looked scarry. We could do this in no time with face like that."

Hobi chuckled, "People scurried away from us."

I sighed, "I regretted making decision to do this now, we should just do it last night."

"This is the right time for me." Jimin stated. "You and your single ass!" I pouted.

"The problem is not my ass. Hobi is." Jimin. "What about me?" "You made me single." "No. You. Made me single."

Oh shit. Here we go again.

We were on the way to the corner of the school where Jimin's underlings brought the two juniors to be questioned.

And this bickering was common for two of them.

"Oh c'mon guys, your both problems could be solved if only one of you give in."

"Its easy for you to say, kookie is a bottom. Imagine if he wants to top you." Jimin.

"I'd do what he wants. But I bet once a bottom, he would enjoy being a bottom more than being top."

Jimin scoffed, "I was bottomed Hobi once, he refused to be bottom since."

"It hurts like the bottom of hell!!!" "That's why I said you made me single!" "I love you Jimiiin!!!!" "I love you too damned!!!!! But we both top!!!!" "It sucks when we fuck. But kissing you is heaven." "It is, couldn't agree more. Let's kiss after this." "Can't wait." "Let's finish this quickly."

I helplessly closed my eyes. I shouldn't ever bring the topic, it made me miss Kookie more.

"Kim Taehyung sunbae!!!" Someone was calling. I turn my head and saw a junior was running toward us.

When he was in front of us, he was lost his breath but still tried to talk. "Sunbae-nim..........the.....vice....looking.....for you....he said.....you n....needed.....asap."

"Who are you?" His baby face reminded me of my Kookie.

"I am Hueningkai."

I reached my phone in my pocket then I realized it still in silent mode. Hundred of miscall, some from Kookie, thousand from Namjoon.

I made call to Kookie right away. "Baby I am sorry, just realize my phone still in silent. .......... No, cant be there now. ............ There something i need to take care of. ......... Yes yes. ......... As soon as i can. ...... Sure. I miss you baby."

"Jimin, Hobi, you guys go ahead." They started to walk again. Hobi put his hand on Jimin's shoulder.

I made phone call to Namjoon. "Sup Joon? ........... Antagonist? ......... A bad guy? ........... Tsk. Whatever. ......... Yea yea I'll be there." Sighed. Joonie needed a bad guy in his meeting.

"Guys!!! I am heading to Joonie first. Don't wait for me!!!" Jimin raised his thumb and continue walking.

"You, baby face! Lead the way." "Yes sunbae."

Jungkook's POV

Its annoyed me.

Yes I called Taehyung for nth times, no answer. It was annoying! How could Taehyung ignore me. How dare he!

I was on the way to Jin's.

Alone.

Yoongi suddenly called to attend a meeting with vice president a.k.a. Namjoon.

I was happy I wasn't so busy but it's no fun when you began to feel left out.

My phone rang. Its Tae. "Baby I am sorry, just realize my phone still in silent." "It's ok. I was just worried about you. Will you have lunch at Jin's?" "No, can't be there now." "Why? Is something wrong?" "There is something I need to take care of." "I'm on the way to Jin's." "Yes yes." "But you have to have lunch!" "As soon as I can." "Take care then." "Sure. I miss you baby." "Me too."

He hung up.

Then I realized. I was so clingy to Taehyung. I tried to remember since when I became like this.....

Yes it made me more annoyed than before.

I was supposed to turned right when I saw Jimin's back walking toward next building and suddenly turn left. He was alone. And there was no other building left.

It was weird.

So I fasten my pace hoping I wouldn't lost him.

Taehyung's POV

Entered student council meeting room I saw Joonie sit and reading something.

"Namjoon sunbae." "Thank you Hueningkai." "You welcome Namjoon sunbae, Taehyung sunbae." "Thank you baby face."

Hueningkai went away with red face."

"Was that a flirt?" "Nah, that is a truth. He got a baby face." "And Jungkook?" "He's beautiful." I was grinning, he just shook his head.

"Be careful, beautiful people rarely angry, but when he is, its scarry." "Like Jinnie?" "You don't wanna know."

"Ok. Your villain is here instead of somewhere fun, your majesty. What should i do?"

"You got the last words in this meeting, make sure you'll emphasis on what you would do if ever they didn't do the instruction."

"What should I do?" "Whatever." "Are you sure? This meeting would be a Vice President's. it would seem like you legalize my action in bullying."

Jungkook's POV

Jimin for me, was a very warm person. He was always nice. His smile was like a sunshine, a blinding light. His hug was always available for any of his friend. Easily laughed for any joke Jin said. A cute little mochi.

Until now.

I saw with my own eyes he beat up two of my classmates. Shocked was understatement. His smile was ice cold. He talked in terrifyingly low voice, I couldn't hear what he said. His eyes staring at them like he could see their thought. Both the later crying and saying sorry for whatever they've done.

"Kookie."

I was taken aback for suddenly a hand landed on my shoulder.

"Hoseok." "Why don't you have lunch at Jin's?" "I saw Jimin....." "Please go to Jin's and tell him we can't come to lunch." "But Jimin...." "Don't worry, everything is fine here."

Hoseok still Hoseok. Smiling wide and winked at me.

"We're not bullying them. Don't worry. Now please go to Jin. He must be sad if no one came. Please."

With that he pushed me gently to where I came from. I sighed and went to Jin's. Tried not to think about two beaten up boys.

Hoseok was right. Only Jin and me today at the table having lunch.

"You saw Jimin beat up some juniors?" "Yep." I answered while munching delicious beef bulgogi. "Hobi is there, so nothing to worry about." "Hoseok is helping Jimin, I think." "Of course he is. He always does. He could even save Jimin when he got kidnapped years ago when we were still a child."

I popped my eyes hearing what Jin said. "Kidnapped?! Jimin?!" "Yes. But Hoseok could find Jimin and save him from the kidnappers." "Its... Woah Hoseok is so cool." Jin chuckled. "Yes he is. But don't tell anybody I told you this. Jimin was abused and very traumatized since. I thought he got better because of Hobi and Tae. And eat your beef, they did nothing wrong." "Suddenly I feel full." "Nonsense. You need energy to deal with Tae this weekend." And there a second wink I got today.