REWARD PUNISHMENT TEST

Taehyung POV

"You didn't have to be so rude to him, he...." I grabbed Jungkook arms and shook him, not too hard but enough to made him notice my anger. "Don't let anyone enter this room. I don't like it, not even your beloved Yoongi. Understood?!" He looked down and answered softly. "Understood." I held myself from kissing him. I really wanted to kiss him roughly here and now.

"Let's do the test now." "But it's not even an hour yet!!" he mumbled softly behind me. I pretended not to hear and went to bathroom, hiding my boner.

I washed my face and tried to calm myself. I couldn't get out from here with the boner in me.

When I got out Jungkook had seated down ready to have test. I sit in front of him. "This is the test paper. Ten problem to solve. This is the reward and punishment test. The reward is up to you, the punishment is my decision. You'll get the reward if you solved the tenth problems correctly, and you have to do the punishment for every wrong answer. So before we begin decide your reward, anything will be fine, as long as it reasonable and affordable to me, I'll give it to you." "I want your car then."

I laughed in awe, "My car? Why?" "It's a limited edition Audy." He seemed testing me, I smiled. "Do you know how precious that car for me?" "I know. Should I change my reward?" "No. I'll give you my car if you can answer all the questions. Instead this is a high stake so the punishment shouldn't be less challenged, right?" I felt like I've won already.

Jungkook POV

Something in my stomach told me that I made wrong move. "So what's the punishment?" his smirk uneased me. "For every wrong answer you make, I'll kiss you for 10 minutes." "WHAT!!!?" "You heard me." "NO NO NO!!!!! I..i..i'll change my reward!!!" "It doesn't matter, I already decide the punishment. If you don't want me to kiss you, don't make mistake then." He smiled satisfyingly, leaved me devastated.

I did the test without any confidence yet I knew I'd learn them in the past 3 days. After that Taehyung told me to correcting my answer with the correct answer he gave me. The result: I got 6 correct answer. I closed my eyes in despair. He then sit beside me, looked at me while palming his own cheek. "So Kookie, how many wrong answer?" "Four." I answered softly while covered my face with my hands. "Ah. Forty minutes then." "You're just kidding right?" He smiled, "Kookie, I've never kidding about punishment, should I get it now?" while he said that he pulled me toward him and tried to kiss me but I avoided him, I turned my head so he kissed my cheek instead, again wrong move......

He chuckled then pushed me to the nearest cushion, his body on top of me while his one hand holding my both wrists above my head the other holding my chin. I felt powerless and even I wanted to fight, he shut every possibility for me to move. He locked my body with his, looked at me in the eyes, "Accept your punishment my Kookie." I closed my eyes tightly, expecting the worse.