AFTER CARE

Jungkook POV

I couldn't think. Anything. I felt like I was in heaven at the same time also in hell. My body betrayed me. Even my brain stopped function on its own. Taehyung. I didn't understand him. What was this? A relationship or sexual harassment? But I felt good. He made me feel good. I literally facepalm myself.

I didn't know what Taehyung wanted from me. We were from the same kind of family. And we were both the first heir. There's no room for gays. Yet he did what he did to me. Was this some kind of game to him? The game that used my body as an object. But again.... I felt good. I was going crazy.

I finished cleaning myself. Get ready heading to my dorm. I checked message on my cell to find Yoongi messages and calls. "Where were you?! Why didnt you answer? I was on the verge of death because of you."

"Yoongi! What happened? Where are you?" "Those are my questions! Where are you?" "I was in indoor pool, swimming club remember?" "The vice president disbands the activity for unknown reason." "Oh." "Oh?" "Ummm..." "Don't tell me its....." "I think it is." "Damn, he is powerful. Where are you kook? What happened? You made me dead worried!" "I am fine Yoongi, how bout your basketball practice?" "In the middle of it." "Good then I've to go back to my dorm." "Kook?" "Yes." "Everything ok?" "Yes. Why wouldn't I? See you at dinner." I hung up. Suddenly felt very tired. I guessed the last activity really worn me out.

Taehyung POV

Back to my quarter to see Kookie was sleeping soundly. Couldn't do much but admire his beautiful figure. I could do this for hours. I had done it since he came and be my roommate, almost every night. His sleeping face was so cute. It never boring.

I ordered food from school kitchen so he didn't have to go to dining hall. I would do it every mealtime but I know he would disagree. I knew I couldn't tied him too tight with my rule but my jealousy part just couldn't help it.

The food was ready. Kookie still in deep slumber. Two hours sleep like sleeping beauty, its time to wake him....... How I loved to do that.

Jungkook POV

I didn't understand. Even in my sleep Taehyung came and kissing me. Gently this time. Playfull. Nice. Couldn't see his face but I could feel it. He nibbled me right. Wishper my name softly. I love it but .........

Just a dream. I could do whatever I want here. This is my dream anyway. How if I made this a wild dream.

So I kissed him back. Demanding. I need more. More and more. I didn't fell tired anymore..... I just want him to do more. Exploring every possibility of what he could do with my body.

"More Taehyung please." I could feel Taehyung gasped and tried to let go. Oh no. you couldn't do that. Not in my dream. Not here not now. I grab him tightly and kissed him. I didn't know how to tease but its ok, I sighed and call his name, try to sound as sexy as I could.

Taehyung POV

Oh my God!!!! So sexy. I didn't know waking kookie would be so hard, so tempting. I was on thin thread here.......

"Taeeeeee......" "Fuck!!!!" cant hold it anymore.....

Jungkook POV

I didn't know, just felt something off, opened my eyes and I saw Taehyung so close.... I kicked him with all my might. He tumbled down the bed with loud thump.

Confuse me talk to myself, "Am I still dreaming?!" "Your kick is real though" and there Taehyung was trying to get up from the floor. I stunned. "Did I just....?" "Yes." "Did I...?" "Yes that too."

"Aaaaaaarg...." I took the blanket and cover myself with. I wished Harry Potter lend me his invisible cloak.