MUSIC CLUB

Jungkook POV

"Cmon Yoon!" "I am so done with you! Not gonna talk to you for at least next 3 hours!" "Oh cmooon! You know I cant live without you're nagging me!"

Yoongi looked at me with disbelieve.

It was not all my fault. I did forget I promised Yoongi to meet him at dinner time last night. Instead I was having dinner with Taehyung in our room. But you know him he wouldn't allowed me to go when he already had ordered the food sent to our room.

Dinner plus the kisses. It seemed he had never enough of it. He! Not I, definitely not I. Despite I enjoyed it so much. I wouldn't tell Yoongi though. Not today. Not in this life.

"I bet he did more than kiss now." "No he was not!" "You answered too fast" "Because its true!" "You did that when you were lying." "Did not!"

Yoongi looked at me with disbelieve.

Damn! He'd known me too long I couldn't no longer hide anything.

We were on the way to music room.

After long classes. And for those long spans of time not even once Yoongi put off his disbelieve face. I sighed.

"Ouch!" something hit my head. I turned only to find a handsome face of my roommate. He looked at me with indifferent face and walked past me.

"Jungkook." A very very handsome face I couldn't recognize. Smiling at me and passing without even waited for my respond.

And a tap on my shoulder from another tall handsome guy. He then catching up the first handsome guy and hook his hand on the former's shoulder.

Then another two incredibly handsome guys passing us with nod and smile and joined the three who walked ahead.

"Close your mouth and act normal kook. Seriously if I don't know you I wouldn't believe you were heir of The Jeon."

"Who are they?" I didn't pay attention on yoongi's teasing.

"if I am not mistaken they are The Kims circle. The President, The Vice, The Head of Student Council, The Sunshine, The Mob."

I looked at Yoongi blankly.

"Although I don't really understand, the president and the head of student council.... Aren't they the same?" Yoongi continued.

"Hurry up guys, The Kims are here means there will be important cause." Eun Woo, our sophomore talked while speeding his walk.

"Come on, we don't wanna get on their bad side." Jungwoo pushed us to walk faster.

When we arrived at the music building, we were fascinated by the room arrangement. A white room. On one side there was glass covered white shelf as high as the ceiling where many trophies placed. The lights made all of them stand out. All the evidence of school achievement on championship in any kind were there. We didn't have any choice but felt proud ourself. Not only in music, also in sports, academics, arts, you name it.

At the front the floor was a step higher just like simple circle stage, with a white grand piano beside it. On the other side was wall full certificates and charters, most framed in grey.

"Sit down everybody. I know some of you as the freshmen will be amazed with all the trophies we have. But we have to start soon or we will miss dinner. And today's menu will be wagyu steak. I wont ever miss that." The one talking is handsome in prettiest way. Fair skin, orange hair, and his eyes disappeared when he was smiling.

Everybody was looking at him with smile and heart eyes. There are around thirty people there. We sit comfortable on colorful bean bag chairs and cushions or floor with very thick bright green pillowy carpet, anywhere spread on the floor. The Kims also sit on the floor stage comfortably.