SUBMISSIVE... WHY

Jungkook POV

Sunday ended just like that, I didn't see Taehyung after that 'incident'. I only met him at tutoring time and he made them clear that's strictly study. Sometimes in my deepest inside inner thought (soooooo so deep inside if you know what I mean) I wished he would do something considering I still have 20 minutes of my punishment........ Oh fudge.... Now I sound like a kinky slut couldn't wait to be punished.

"Do you think it's normal he's angry like that just because I had a phone call? And it's none other than you, my best friend, of all people. I couldn't imagine if it's someone else .......and it's one damn just one damn phone call ..... Can you help me rationalize this jealousy thing Yoon. Cause I'm stuck. Who the hell he think am I? He thinks he can just made out with me one time and ignore me completely at other time just like that!!!"

Yes I told everything that happened at the weekend to Yoongi. He said nothing. Later he said that his capability of talk was disappear due to shock of what he heard, and if I really got fucked ..... he thought he would be dead by then.

It's Thursday evening, dining hall with Yoongi and other classmates. Dinner menu today was my favourite, rice, corn vegetable and burger patty and a lot of side dishes. But our daily meal was never disappointed since this school was not cheap.

"U're so gay for him Kook." "What should I do then, because of him I even questioning my sexuality, should I ignore him too? He's my roommate I can't do that." "Ask him then." "What is the question? He made it clear that I am his. And that's it. I lost there. No room for question." "Well do you?" "What?" "Like him?" "Are you kidding me?!" "No. But you seem like a baby that lost his daddy." "Am I look that gay? You know Yoon, I did my exercises, top scored in both sport & subject, except chemistry, not just to become a submissive object of Kim Taehyung!!" "I know but you have to admit that his aura scream 'dominance' you can easily submit just by his gaze." "Yes, but that not the point. I mean we're equal here, even our family have equal alliance. So why I have to be the submissive one???" "You miss him?" "Yoongiiiiii, listen to me once!!" "I do, but you did like bunny baby boy compared to him."

My hurt expression must be very funny made him smile widely.

"Come on Kook, you can't fight for dominance with someone that obviously more dominant than you, but if you want something from him you have to find another way to achieve it." "What should I do?" "Act cute?"

I kicked Yoongi's butt for that.