PREPARATION OF SCHOOL FESTIVAL I

Taehyung's POV

Wednesday, midterm exam begin. I believe seven of us had worked hard to prepare both exam and festival.

I was lucky I could understand faster and remember longer. I just had to concentrate more at the class, did exercises with Namjoon between classes then I was good.

I was on the way to Jin's when Jimin grab me from behind and pulled me to opposite direction.

"I had information that some group from other school have intention to sabotage our festival." Jimin said as we walked to president's office.

"Have you informed others?"

"Hobi and Namjoon will meet us there."

"Who is your source?" I wonder. Information like this won't easily leaked.

"My bodyguard informed me that two juniors were back on Sunday with black eyed. I dig their background. Found they were bullied on middle school."

Yeah we usually had our bodyguard every time we went on Saturday or Sunday. And Jimin even had more than ours combined. He was kidnapped when he was just a kid. Other story.

"You have met them?" "Not yet."

We arrived at the office same time as Hobi and Joonie.

"I bet Jinny would be furious we do not come for lunch." Namjoon worried more about Jin.

"We can't inform Jin before everything clear, he tends to get upset and panic easily. He would hire hundred snipers before we knew it." Jimin.

Of course it was a joke but we knew Jin. He would use army boots just to step on one fire ant if he thought it would bite people he cared.

"Do this on Friday after we finish exam. Jimin, dig more information from both juniors. Use only people you trust the most." "My pleasure." Jimin was grinning ear to ear. Our sunshine was actually scarry human being, I was glad he was on our side. I didn't wanna be his enemy.

"Hobi, as usual, secure all the camera for Jimin." "Consider it done." Hobi was looking at his phone. I bet he was already looking at cctv around school.

"I will hold meeting with Club and Class Heads on Friday after exam. Let's now heading to my dorm to have lunch before next exam." Namjoon said as he walked out the room.

We leaved this matter for now, after exam we would solve this to the crux of the problem.

Jungkook's POV

We were at Jin's to have lunch. The food was addicting. Combination of home cooking and five stars dining.

Dinner was more varies. From instant ramen to A5 wagyu steak. From kimchi fried rice to barbecue. Never boring.

There was only three of us though. Jin, Yoongi and me. I wonder why Tae was so late. He never missed lunch.

"How was your exam so far?" Jin asked. We were seated on our respected seat but it was feeling empty since the table missed 4 people.

"Exhausting like hell. I didn't know working with Hoseok would be this intense. But also fun. He taught me how to produce song. Yet with all the concert preparation, basketball training, singing rehearsal, class café, and exam. I miss my bed the most." Yoongi said this without expression. I assumed he was really tired.

"Yeah true, this time of the year when we are busy the most. After these then national competitions, contests, and anything such." Jin while cutely munching his food.

"Kookie you have to study harder to enter top ten."

"Yes. I have Taehyung tutoring me in many subjects now, not only chemistry."

Jin laugh, "You both got your chemistry already." "That's not what I mean!!" I whined. "But he is so busy lately, always back almost midnight."

"Every club member back almost midnight Kook. And not only Basketball Club, other sports club also do the same. Jimin and Hoseok too." Yoongi.

The door burst open and came four handsome men with cute smiling face.

"Sorry we are late Jinnie, something came up." Namjoon came straight to Jin and patted his back then sit on the head of the table, like usual.

"What is it?" Jin raised an eyebrow to the four.

"It's about Olympics thing, not important." Jimin spooned rice to his mouth.

"Missed me baby?" Tae put his hand to my waist and kissed my cheek. Soon me became red.

"Tsk. Suddenly I feel very single." Jimin pouted.

"You have me Jimin, kiss my cheek." Hobi.

Jimin kissed Hobi's cheek with loud sound. And both laugh.

"Stop it!!!. Don't do that on my table!" Jin. "Joon, kiss him." Jimin. "Ok." Namjoon. "Don't you dare!!!" Jin raised his ladle.

I didn't know how Jin always suddenly had a ladle in his hand. But it was so funny.

"Oh c'mon Jin, you do more than that when you were alone." Tae smile and his hand still on my waist, squeezed me.

Jin glanced in annoyance at Tae.

"I saw you limping." Tae was laughing so did Hobi and Jimin. Namjoon smiled proudly.

Seriously, what with these guys and their proud smile.

"Erase that smile or I swear I would bang your head with my saucepan." Namjoon immediately raised his both hands.

Yoongi shook his head with usual disbelieved on his face. Jimin suddenly kissed him just like he kissed Hobi.

"There from me Yoon, don't feel left out please." Jimin looking at Yoongi with sunshine smile.

To say Yoongi was taken aback would be understatement. He looked horrified.

"Don't tell me its your first kiss." Tae amused. "Looking for his reaction, I think it is." Jimin laughed.

After some more joking around, we all heading to our class for more exam.