SECOND KISS

Jungkook POV

What Taehyung said and did really startled me. Moaning? When was I.....? Did I? But the moment his lips collided with mine everything went blank. My brain was dead. The only things I could feel were his lips on mine. Not so soft like the first time, still slow but demanding, subtlety insisting me to kissed him back. I didn't know what's got in me, as if my body wasn't belong to me, my hands moved, circling his neck, my body closer to his and kissed him back.

I could feel Taehyung's surprise for what I did. He's not alone...... for I surprised myself. I could feel hands around my waist. Pulled me closer if possible cause there's no gap between us already. He lifted me a little then put me on the bed without breaking the kiss. I laid on my back, he's on top of me, his hands still on my waist and his torso between my legs. I could see it's a dangerous position, but again, my brain could no longer command my body. I was sinking into pleasure the kisses could give.

Taehyung POV

A little surprise from Jungkook added fuel to fire inside me. I brought him to bed. I wanted to feel his body under me. If the simple kissed like before could make me hard, I could guarantee this passionate kiss could make me suffer all night since the author didn't want to make this part into smut scene yet. I couldn't disagree though. His lust had to change to love first for me to take this into next stage. So instead of my mind and body, my head had to be stronger. I couldn't give up to my lust but still........oh God it's so hard.

Everything about him was perfect. His plump pink lips, his waist, his dark chocolate eyes (I could say dark brown but dark chocolate were more yummy for me to drawn in them). I pulled out to catch air but my eyes never leaved his. His eyes never leave mine as well but then he looked at my lips while he licked his own bottom lip. God.....so sexy.

I bent toward him and brushed my lips to his lips down to his chin, his jaw up to his ear then nibbled it. He moaned............. I closed my eyes took a deep breath and rolled from his top, lay down on my back beside him.

"Kookie..." he didn't answer, I could see his breathe were still uneven and his eyes closed. I shifted to my side facing him, "your moan can be the death of me baby, but for now let's just sleep." with that I snaked my arm around his waist and entwine our feet and try to sleep

Jungkook POV

Oh God oh God this was so embarrassing. I did moan. How could I face him? And to add to that I felt soooo disappointed for the 'kissing discontinued'. He called me baby, I couldn't help blushing. So embarrassing. I felt arm around my waist. Warm. I turned my head just to saw Taehyung's sleeping face. Handsome. Perfect eyebrows, perfect long eyelashes, perfect nose, perfect lips. His lips were super perfect, so soft, especially when they're on mine.

I touched them with my fingertip. Yep the softness was confirmed.....WAIT I felt like a pervert teasing sleeping Taehyung. "Kookie ... if you continue what you're doing, I don't know if I can withstand my hormones. So if you aren't wishing me to claim your body right now, you better stop." I gasped. He's not slept yet....... OH MY GOD......this was double embarrassing. I mumble "Sorry." And immediately turned my back to Taehyung.

I heard him chuckled and say "Good night kookie."