4 YEARS LATER

Taehyung POV

This my second years in high school. An elite boarding school for boys. Today was the first day for new students entered the dorm. I watched as the freshmen came to the gate then there he was, as beautiful as angel he always be, "there he is, take care of him for me guys" I command my underlings, "yes Taehyung"

As always, in this school too I became the gang leader, nobody dare to fight me, not just because I had many underlings, I gain black belt in two kind of martial arts, I was always be the first in grade, the teachers loved me (I always act cute in front of them), I am good at any sport, I was the top of everything including bullying others.

The dorm has many rooms. Placed at the end of the hallway, the biggest room, my room for me only, while other have 1 or 2 roommate with wide half of my room. Really VVIP title not for just anybody.

I was feeling excited, so excited almost feverish. "Jeon Jungkook, soon" I couldn't help the smirk on my face.

After the gathering incident, I couldn't feel anything to everyone. I was just feeling hatred toward Jungkook, it didn't make sense but I couldn't help it, it's bigger and deeper every time I saw news about him in the net along with his heavenly cute face. Soon he became my obsession. Waiting for the right timing to make him fell. That angelic face would be mine soon, I'd do whatever I want, crushed it, abused it........ My ..... Just the thought made me hard.

Jungkook POV

We gathered in the hall of dormitory when a bunch of stern seniors headed and surrounded me. "What the hell is this". It's not that I was afraid but c'mon guys this is just my first day.

"Please follow us!" one of them talked

"Where to?" I asked

"Your dorm"

Weird, I got this feeling that they showed fierceness to everyone but me, so I nodded and start walking when suddenly someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw Yoongi, my best friend, was looking at me worried.

"Is it ok?" He asked

I gave him smirk, reminded him that I was capable enough to protect myself. He let go my hand "Scream and run if you can't handle, ok!"

Yoongi lol, did he thought I was a pussy, I made a face to him and started walk away, I better settled this fast.

Taehyung POV

I watched what happened in the hall from afar. As I already thought, he's not afraid, didn't feel intimidated by my underlings. I had realize he wasn't bullied material. Nothing in him that can be bullied. I mean he's Jeon's first heir, he got face, body, brain and top family background. As perfect as I. I didn't wanna bully him anyway.......... Dominated him.... That was.