Show My Love For You | Loki

(BRIEFLY BASED ON AVENGERS AND RAGNAROK)

(BASED ON ENDGAME)

"To think in this life I met you, is something I will forever be eternally grateful for"

It was a difficult decision to make— a difficult decision for anyone to make. To leave someone behind out of love. What a painfully beautiful idea and while Loki was considered a villain, he it was evil, even for him.

It was an evil thing to do you.

It was a nasty vile thing; to open someone up and look into their deepest part of their soul and in return, to accept them regardless.

But, there was no other choice he realized. He had to sustain the life you both created together.

...

He had met you purely out of luck, or perhaps in the grand scheme of things, destiny.

Busy with his plans of dominating New York and fighting his brother and his Earth friends, he had come across you, an abandoned child tucked away under rubble.

Hearing your loud shrills, that were honestly getting on his nerve, decided to at first put you out of your misery. Loki was ready, sceptre in hand, and— nothing.

He saw your eyes and it reminded him of himself. A far off comparison for sure, but nevertheless.

When did he start to become like this he wondered? Your eyes hung the stars and in them were innocence. Had he once looked like that?

It felt that in a split second of seeing you, he felt he was watching a movie of all the moments of his life. The traumatic ones.

Abandoned for his imperfectness and neglected from Laufey's gentle understanding, had you been like him? Had you as well been casted out, and if so, a burden or any other reason?

Nothing mattered though. You were a child and he would do for you what though Odin and Freya did, even though at the time he strayed away, would give you the world.

He knew then, after all his deluded thoughts, he couldn't end a life. Just this once will I show mercy.

Hopefully someone would find you. He reached to touch you, trying to console you the best he could, but instead you took his hand an smiled. You had found a saviour.

"You look like a good guy, are you here to help me?" You asked between sniffles.

He paused for a moment. He wouldn't lie. "I'm not. Do you see all this around you?" You nodded.