Imagine : Sif | Thor ✔️

While all the Avengers were on missions, you were alone without anything to do. You were at the base watching Adventure Time while they were busy saving the world or fighting bad guys. Usually both at time.

You were useless. You haven't even manifested your powers yet! How were you suppose to help if you couldn't fight as well as Natasha or use your powers like Wanda? Not being able to fight or defend yourself, made you a liability which no one wanted to handle.

Waiting for them to arrive back at the base, you fell asleep on the table ( don't ask how ). You were currently on the table in a starfish position when you heard cameras shuttering.

*Snap*

*Click*

You were very disorienting so when you tried to get up, you ended up falling off the table.

*THUMP*

"Ow! What the shucks!" You yelled.

You opened your eyes to see a dozen of phone screens pointing at you.

"Hey guys..."

"Oh hey Y/N. The crew were just taking videos of you sleeping." Steve lightly said.

"Wow! Thanks Capsicle! Way to ruin the surprise!" Tony said sarcastically.

You pushed off the ground only to fall back down again. You arm hurt like you were just hit by a quinjet!

"I think I sprained my arm.." You said.

"Nope. You broke it kiddo." Bruce said.

Time Skip:

After being patches up, you asked your dad a simple question. You asked to help them with missions. You were done laying around and doing nothing! It was time to get of your butt.

"Dad? Can I go on missions once my arm heals??!"

"Absolutely not!" He replied.

"I want to be like Sif! She was a great warrior and she doesn't even have powers!" You replied.

"I said no Y/N!"

"Why!!!!!!!!!" You yelled.

"Because I love you too much. Once you get a gift, I'll think about it." He said.

"Awesome!" You said while running away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No inspiration.
Idk what to write.

THANKS FOR 800 Reads

- BingeReaderClub