Imagine : Exotic | Scarlet Witch ✔️

When Wanda was around the age of seven, she always dreamt of having a big happy family in the future. Her own child, a loving husband, and all the things a person could want. Then the bombs came and she had a grudge that changed her whole life.

Then in a flash all these events followed after. Volunteering for experiments, fighting against the Avengers, fighting alongside them, the loss of her other half, becoming an Avenger, and then finding somebody she loved...

and of course, life hated her so she lost that man as well.

...

After saving the universe from Thanos, that dream was still planted inside her head. She wanted a child but the love of her life was gone, and she didn't want to have one with another man. So, being the incredible and brave woman she was, she decided to adopt.

...

Wanda was desperately waiting for a knock on her door as it would be her child. She wouldn't stop bouncing her leg or fiddling with her thumbs, at this point her lip well as might be bleeding already from the force she was biting in to it. A couple months ago, she went the agency and there you were. You both made eye contact and suddenly time had miraculously frozen (well not so miraculously because of Strange) and just then, she knew you were the one.

Hearing a knock on the door, she immediately stood up rushing to the door. Having a complicated time unlocking the door from her excitement, as well as nervousness, finally got it to open. There stood Sam holding onto a car seat which was being occupied by a little bundle of joy.

Wanda gleamed with happiness and attacked Sam with a hug once he put you down. "Sam thank you so much for doing this. You're my favourite person!"

"I thought I was already your favourite person." He chuckled. "Unfortunately, I have to leave but have fun with Y/N." With a nod he left, leaving you alone with your new mother.

Carefully picking you up, she put you close to her chest and swayed around.
"You won't understand this but Y/N, I'm going to love the hell out of you."

...

When you were a little older, around 5-6 years old, Wanda realized that you weren't like other kids. You were different, obviously not in a bad way, but you always stood out. You were so unique, or in other some peoples view, exotic.

You didn't fit into one category at school or society as you were in all of them. You were a one of a kind person and every aspect of your personality, had a lasted affect on everybody. Of course, people would be jealous, as you learned in middle school, but it was refreshing for people to meet you. You were new.

You were exotic because you didn't fit into society's view and you were lucky that your bright colours shone through all the dark ones. Even though you were somewhat an outcast, you learned that being different or exotic was a hell of a lot better than being, or acting, like somebody else.

~~~

Ok I didn't know what to write but I don't know where I'm going with this.
Will delete l8er.

I guess what I'm
trying to tell everyone is that be yourself and be different. Love who you are and own it.
Be exotic.

- BingeReaderClub